It's going to be a busy evening.

Status
Not open for further replies.
citykev28 said:
Theo555 said:
Still not a very busy evening...

So because Theo hasn't heard anything, nothing's going on? Did Fat Sam text you half an hour before the Carroll deal? Bullywank.

Not at all, did I say nothing was going on? Dont think I did matey boy

Ducado said:
Bobbymanc said:
I really hope something is going to happen because at the moment the possible loss of NDJ coupled with the player(s) we have bought and are about to buy I think our squad has not improved during this transfer window in fact we may have gone backwards.

How could we have gone backwards?

I'm guessing its because Rodwell is not as good as Nige. Sinclair and Johnson, Who knows who will be better? Still not covered the biggest problem area at centre half, whilst all our rivals have improved on what they had last season. I too call that backwards. ( but im hoping for a good deal tomorrow that could put us slightly in front of where we ended last season ) ;)

This transfer window just gets worse and worse.

Lets hope the owners can pull one out of the hat tomorrow.

MissingCityInMelbourne said:
Hate to say it as Pique is pure class, but this is bullshit.

He is Barcelonas only fit centre back at the moment so why would they even contemplate selling ?

They just signed Alex Song. He can play centre-half.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.