It's going to be a busy evening.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Theo555 said:
Pam said:
Maicon I would say.

And why is Garcia still in Portugal?

Are you in Portugal? Have you seen him?

If SSN are to be believed, they say City have confirmed that we expect to sign him by 11pm even though the player is still in Portugal. Presumably we have flown someone out re a medical.

Pam said:
Theo555 said:
Pam said:
Maicon I would say.

And why is Garcia still in Portugal?

If SSN are to be believed, they say City have confirmed to them that we are close to an agreement even though the player is still in Portugal. Presumably we have flown someone out re a medical.

There is your answer

Theo555 said:
Pam said:
Theo555 said:

If SSN are to be believed, they say City have confirmed to them that we are close to an agreement even though the player is still in Portugal. Presumably we have flown someone out re a medical.

There is your answer

Probably true though. Meanwhile, Talk Shite are changing their tune and have suddenly decided Garcia is good enough to qualify as a "marquee" signing. This will do for me, if true.

charliebigspuds said:
I'm not going through the whole thread, I think its known we're in talks with Barca for someone, if its not Pique then who?
There was rumoured interest in Pedro earlier in the window. Also Tolmie at one point said we spoke to Barca executives about Thiago Alcantara but the player wanted to stay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.