It's going to be a busy evening.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ducado said:
kippaxwarrior said:
Ducado said:
Known by who? I can't find any reference apart from this thread, no tweets, no gossip

Someone mentioned this morning it was David Villa

Talk Sport I think but that is about it

So apart from the biggest commercial sports radio station in Britain, nobody has even mentioned us talking to Barcelona.

charliebigspuds said:
johnmc said:
charliebigspuds said:
We're favourites at the bookies for the last signing of the window, these people don't usually make big mistakes on prices. I think something big may happen although if Garcia signs we don't really need anyone do we!

Garcia and Nastastic not confirmed yet

I thought Nastastic had signed a couple of days back

Not confirmed yet due to work permit - so could be a late one

Where is he right now?

businessdesk__1345200402_ferran_soriano,_citys_ceo.jpg

Back at Barca?

citykev28 said:
Ducado said:
kippaxwarrior said:
Someone mentioned this morning it was David Villa

Talk Sport I think but that is about it

So apart from the biggest commercial sports radio station in Britain, nobody has even mentioned us talking to Barcelona.

It was a wind up from the Moose about David Villa and nothing else, which was quickly quashed and never again repeated

Sinclair, Miacon, Wright all signed, RSC having medical (everything crossed he doesnt pull something) at Malaga and SSN reporting £16m for Javi Garcia from Benfica... that'll do for me - we've swapped De Jong, Pizzarro and A.Johnson for Sinclair, Rodwell and Garcia - i would say much the same or a little better and overall the replacements are more open to improvement as they are younger, we've removed dead wood to boot this window - and some were questioning what we are doing...

Oh and there could be Nasty as well... a very good window for City, i mean we could be Arsenal (waiting for someone to say Wilshire is like a new signing)

Something on top of that and it would be another amazing window...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.