It's going to be a busy evening.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ducado said:
charliebigspuds said:
I'm not going through the whole thread, I think its known we're in talks with Barca for someone, if its not Pique then who?

Known by who? I can't find any reference apart from this thread, no tweets, no gossip

Someone mentioned this morning it was David Villa

kippaxwarrior said:
Ducado said:
charliebigspuds said:
I'm not going through the whole thread, I think its known we're in talks with Barca for someone, if its not Pique then who?

Known by who? I can't find any reference apart from this thread, no tweets, no gossip

Someone mentioned this morning it was David Villa

Talk Sport I think but that is about it

Ducado said:
charliebigspuds said:

I've just got home from work, I received a few text saying we was signing Villa then it wasn't Villa it was someone else but nobody knew who, Pedro & Fabregas were mentioned but I couldn't see any of them coming so was wondering who thats all. I'm not going off Twitter as its worse than here for unfounded gossip

Would you be happy if the only players we had by 11 tonight were Sinclair, Macon,javi Garcia, wright and nantasic or however it's spelt, I know I wouldn't be, we need to do well in the champions league to keep players like yaya happy and that won't happen when we're playing teams like real Madrid and we've bought players like wright. We need a 20 mil+ signing with experience

We're favourites at the bookies for the last signing of the window, these people don't usually make big mistakes on prices. I think something big may happen although if Garcia signs we don't really need anyone do we!

charliebigspuds said:
We're favourites at the bookies for the last signing of the window, these people don't usually make big mistakes on prices. I think something big may happen although if Garcia signs we don't really need anyone do we!

Garcia and Nastastic not confirmed yet

johnmc said:
charliebigspuds said:

Garcia and Nastastic not confirmed yet

I thought Nastastic had signed a couple of days back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.