It's going to be a busy evening.

Status
Not open for further replies.
citykev28 said:
Kladze said:
citykev28 said:
So apart from the biggest commercial sports radio station in Britain, nobody has even mentioned us talking to Barcelona.
So what's the latest, Kev?

I know we've been talking to Barca for at least the last few days. The player who told me said he was sure it was Pique but knew it was a Spanish international. This morning's news on Talksport suggested it was Villa. I tried to phone him immediately but realised he'd be at training.

I left a text asking was he sure it was Pique but I've heard nothing since. I rarely hear from him since I left MCR for Hull so it was a shock to hear from him yesterday. This was what made me think it was nailed on. I'd given up on it this morning when I watched SSN because I thought it was being sorted in Monaco last night. Then the Talksport thing made me believe there was something going on.
Prettysur the majority on here don't think you a wum mate, maybe stick to your excellent "battle of the hotties" threads next time :)

Ian Darke ‏@IanDarkeESPN
Busy busy Man City get Maicon and Sinclair and looks like Javi Garcia. May be 2 more tonight

Who is the extra one I wonder?

oakiecokie said:
citykev28 said:
oakiecokie said:
Wind your bloody neck in for once !!!!!
If I was you I`d go back to pages 19,29 and 30 before you start throwing your toys out and read what I have put about you and your posts and thread !!!
I`ll fucking repeat or better still its now in BRAILLE for you,"I was talking about a wummer called "BorisTheBull"
PLEASE READ MY POSTS ON THE ABOVE PAGES !!

Wind my neck in? Have you read the pm I recieved from Ducado around the same time as this? If yes, then I'm concerned. If no, shut the fuck up.

How can I have read a PM that Duc possibly sent you and I`m not responsible for you throwing your toys out.If you`ve seen my posts why the fuck do you NOW feel the need to raise an issue that doesn`t concern me,as I`ve made it clear,plain and simple (just for you) I`m on about another poster for fucks sake.
Wonder if you`re a little upset due to your possible claim ref someone else possibly joining us,not coming to fruition and thats where your gripe should lie,with your ITKer.
So I`ll repeat it again "wind your neck in"

So at what point have I mentioned you? I quoted Ducado's post above which included a post of yours. At the same time that I read this last night, I recieved a pm from Ducado. I won't say what was said but I put the two things together. At no point have I replied to you, mentioned you or pm'd you.

Wind your fucking neck in sunshine.

mikeyboyowilde said:
Ian Darke ‏@IanDarkeESPN
Busy busy Man City get Maicon and Sinclair and looks like Javi Garcia. May be 2 more tonight

JENUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BringBackSwales said:
oakiecokie said:
citykev28 said:
So, coming from a moderator, could Cleavers and Ducado please explain what exactly this is if not a threat of a ban from page 18?

I'm sorry if I'm mistaken, but this sounds like oakiecokie is accusing me of wumming and ducado is saying it'll be my last day on bluemoon if I am. Am I reading it wrong?

Wind your bloody neck in for once !!!!!
If I was you I`d go back to pages 19,29 and 30 before you start throwing your toys out and read what I have put about you and your posts and thread !!!
I`ll fucking repeat or better still its now in BRAILLE for you,"I was talking about a wummer called "BorisTheBull"
PLEASE READ MY POSTS ON THE ABOVE PAGES !!

I think you need to wind your bloody neck in as well

Well if people read the posts and jump to conclusions,I would have NO need to keep responding.
Pot,kettle,black springs to mind.

mikeyboyowilde said:
Ian Darke ‏@IanDarkeESPN

Nastasic.

mikeyboyowilde said:
Ian Darke ‏@IanDarkeESPN

I was happy with what we had to be fair, wouldn't say no to a big bomb though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.