It's going to be a busy evening.

Status
Not open for further replies.
citykev28 said:
cleavers said:
oakiecokie said:
Thats a Blue Moon Mod Police car mate.
There was NO threat of any ban.

Its understandable that people (including mods, who are also posters in here) were sceptical.

So, coming from a moderator, could Cleavers and Ducado please explain what exactly this is if not a threat of a ban from page 18?

Ducado said:
oakiecokie said:
Fuck me !! Another one who comes on here wumming and evey fucker falls for it.

Well if he is, it will be his last day on here for sure, after the quiet window we have had it's unfair to the majority of posters on here

I'm sorry if I'm mistaken, but this sounds like oakiecokie is accusing me of wumming and ducado is saying it'll be my last day on bluemoon if I am. Am I reading it wrong?

Wind your bloody neck in for once !!!!!
If I was you I`d go back to pages 19,29 and 30 before you start throwing your toys out and read what I have put about you and your posts and thread !!!
I`ll fucking repeat or better still its now in BRAILLE for you,"I was talking about a wummer called "BorisTheBull"
PLEASE READ MY POSTS ON THE ABOVE PAGES !!

Kladze said:
citykev28 said:
Ducado said:
Talk Sport I think but that is about it

So apart from the biggest commercial sports radio station in Britain, nobody has even mentioned us talking to Barcelona.
So what's the latest, Kev?

I know we've been talking to Barca for at least the last few days. The player who told me said he was sure it was Pique but knew it was a Spanish international. This morning's news on Talksport suggested it was Villa. I tried to phone him immediately but realised he'd be at training.

I left a text asking was he sure it was Pique but I've heard nothing since. I rarely hear from him since I left MCR for Hull so it was a shock to hear from him yesterday. This was what made me think it was nailed on. I'd given up on it this morning when I watched SSN because I thought it was being sorted in Monaco last night. Then the Talksport thing made me believe there was something going on.

So, do we think all of our transfer INs are out in the open or is there still going to be a surprise in the offing?

oakiecokie said:
citykev28 said:
cleavers said:

Its understandable that people (including mods, who are also posters in here) were sceptical.

So, coming from a moderator, could Cleavers and Ducado please explain what exactly this is if not a threat of a ban from page 18?

Ducado said:
Well if he is, it will be his last day on here for sure, after the quiet window we have had it's unfair to the majority of posters on here

I'm sorry if I'm mistaken, but this sounds like oakiecokie is accusing me of wumming and ducado is saying it'll be my last day on bluemoon if I am. Am I reading it wrong?

If I was you I`d go back to pages 19,29 and 30 before you start throwing your toys out and read what I have put about you and your posts and thread !!!
I`ll fucking repeat or better still its now in BRAILLE for you,"I was talking about a wummer called "BorisTheBull"

Wind my neck in? Have you read the pm I recieved from Ducado around the same time as this? If yes, then I'm concerned. If no, shut the fuck up.

citykev28 said:
Kladze said:
citykev28 said:
So apart from the biggest commercial sports radio station in Britain, nobody has even mentioned us talking to Barcelona.

I know we've been talking to Barca for at least the last few days. The player who told me said he was sure it was Pique but knew it was a Spanish international. This morning's news on Talksport suggested it was Villa. I tried to phone him immediately but realised he'd be at training.

I left a text asking was he sure it was Pique but I've heard nothing since. I rarely hear from him since I left MCR for Hull so it was a shock to hear from him yesterday. This was what made me think it was nailed on. I'd given up on it this morning when I watched SSN because I thought it was being sorted in Monaco last night. Then the Talksport thing made me believe there was something going on.
Cheers. Hopefully something is going on, and the media just haven't got a clue. Rodwell-esque.

i really do hope its not villa ,do we really need him?i really don't think so,we already have 3 medium height forwards so another one wont really make any sense until it offers something different.I,ll prefer fabregas over him .

citykev28 said:
oakiecokie said:
citykev28 said:

Wind my neck in? Have you read the pm I recieved from Ducado around the same time as this? If yes, then I'm concerned. If no, shut the fuck up.

How can I have read a PM that Duc possibly sent you and I`m not responsible for you throwing your toys out.If you`ve seen my posts why the fuck do you NOW feel the need to raise an issue that doesn`t concern me,as I`ve made it clear,plain and simple (just for you) I`m on about another poster for fucks sake.
Wonder if you`re a little upset due to your possible claim ref someone else possibly joining us,not coming to fruition and thats where your gripe should lie,with your ITKer.
So I`ll repeat it again "wind your neck in"

oakiecokie said:
citykev28 said:
cleavers said:

Ducado said:

I think you need to wind your bloody neck in as well

citykev28 said:
Kladze said:
citykev28 said:

You may need to begin to think that your contact was wrong Kev. Cheers for sharing what you were told anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.