Its Joe's turn now...! (MERGED)

Palerider said:
I'm going to go against the grain on this one. Joe Hart is a professional footballer and gets paid a great deal of money to do so. Part of that deal should be that he prepares properly for matches. I know at the level of football we ( as fans ) play that a few drinks will not matter but at the top level you are talking about very small fraction of percentages between being a winner and an also ran. If you are a professional athlete you should not smoke or drink, it's detrimental to your performance. I'm pretty certain you would not get Usain Bolt or Seb Coe getting drunk a few days before a big race. They know it does have an impact but because football is a team game fotballers think they can get away with it. Developing a winning attitude is not easy and means preparing properly it also means players giving up certain things. It's no good a player saying he gives 100 per cent every match if that 100 per cent is compromised by poor preparation. Sorry Joe, but If I was Mancini I'd be handing out a bollocking never mind Capello.

I agree.

I know he wasn't on manchester city duty, but I don't think that matters. I believe he still has an obligation to represent city in the best and most professional manner at all times, which means with decorum. City should leave him in no doubt they expect better in future.

Of all the shite this paper has come up with this is top of the list. Iv'e met Joe on a few occasions now and he's one of the most down to earth sound people you could meet. Top lad does alot for Shrewsbury (for the community, schools etc.) and he's not one bit like some of these dick head footballers. Hope he takes legal action, just out having fun on a stag, and had a few drinks having a sing and 2 women happen to be there, so what!, if he was that pissed he would be face down on the floor, as long as he keeps playing like he does week in week out carry on drinking Joey lad!.

Saw this on YouTube, some video.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6BbdAIYhWM&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

Re: Hart is a Ledge

blue_bird said:
SWP's back said:
Sorry but if you go out with a footballer, then you have to expect they will shag about.

Why should she? Anyway, he's not been shagging about has he?! All I said was she wouldn't be too happy and neither would I!

-- Sun Oct 10, 2010 3:21 pm --

stanman said:
She could always dump him and find a regular guy who always stands well away from good looking women, oh and then move into a council house and get a job. On the other hand he wasn't that close eh?

And why would it have to be a council house she would move into? And yes, he was that close in one photo.

Edit: Kim already has a job, a very well paid one as it goes, obviously she doesn't earn as much as Joe does, but she can still hold her own. Nice of you to stereotype someone you don't know, though.
Oh ok, no, she is with him soley for his personality as are all wags. And footballers rarely cheat. I'm not going to persuade you otherwise and nor do I care what Kim thinks.

Wags need to take rough with the smooth or she can always leave him. Like that will happen!

SWP's back said:
blue_bird said:
Why should she? Anyway, he's not been shagging about has he?! All I said was she wouldn't be too happy and neither would I!

-- Sun Oct 10, 2010 3:21 pm --

And why would it have to be a council house she would move into? And yes, he was that close in one photo.

Edit: Kim already has a job, a very well paid one as it goes, obviously she doesn't earn as much as Joe does, but she can still hold her own. Nice of you to stereotype someone you don't know, though.
Oh ok, no, she is with him soley for his personality as are all wags. And footballers rarely cheat. I'm not going to persuade you otherwise and nor do I care what Kim thinks.

Wags need to take rough with the smooth or she can always leave him. Like that will happen!

Again, nice of you to sterotype someone you don't know. Just because you've knocked around with the fur coat no knickers type doesn't mean they're all like that!

blue_bird said:
SWP's back said:

Again, nice of you to sterotype someone you don't know. Just because you've knocked around with the fur coat no knickers type doesn't mean they're all like that!
That's a bit mean to your friends!!

What I say may be a stereotype but there are reasons stereotypes exist you know. I personally hate the panacea, circle etc etc birds. Bunch of wannabe slags. Kim may be different but you can't blame me for having a starting view that says she was probably similar to all the others.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.