Its Joe's turn now...! (MERGED)

Re: Its Joe's turn now...!

Let's just see what Talkshite have to make of this sensational scoop

Re: Hart is a Ledge

Don't see a problem at all with this. All players have a drink, and its known.

They only thing I can see is a bit of double standards from some on here, as when micheal Johnson went out for a beer, he was slatted.

The media are grasping at straws. If they wanted to find any other player on a night out they could.

I got the NOTW this morning for the WHOLE story, Quite frankly i'm dissapointed! No where does it mention joe smashing any of the blonde's back doors in, caning a few lines, or singing any racist or sexist songs against the war in afghanistan! He failed miserabley at partying IMHO. FFS, the birds were under 55, and he didn't even pay them for sex, fags or even their silence. Pah!

What do you expect, although tbf he doesn't look drunk or even like he's focusing on the blondes, he's just having a good time along with Gareth Barry :)

DannyBoy2890 said:
"the scenes will anger england fans after a humiliating world cup"

You couldnt make this shit up

I blame city

Indeed! The amount of poor saves Hart made in the World Cup was shocking, i blame City oh and drink.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.