its looking bleak...

jordinho09 said:
some players want out, some wont sign new contracts and we cant sell some. on top of that we haven't had the greatest pre-season and the press are on our backs. can someone please cheer me up?

Fella it aint lookin bleak - 400 plus million later we are still the same City of those years ago - yes we have had a lick of paint but really fook all has changed.

I am expecting to see some decent football over the next two games and if we fail and have a poor start to the season there is going to be riots

every club will have its problems mate, its just the press will want to blow ours up out of all proportion. its one of the most exciting teams to join at the minute, so don't beleive the crap about players not wanting to sign new contracts, it will be agents trying to squeeze every last quid out from a billionaire owned club.

Can't sell players? who would want to take on robinho, taking into account he has caused trouble wherever he has gone? he's a class player for one season, then he wants to go.

There should be a button where, when threads like this are created, the author is tasered by many, many thousands of volts of electricity. As already posted, bleak is looking forward to playing Macclesfield and Wigan as our derby games with 2 bit players as our summer signings, (as much as I loved every single one of them). Bleak ISN'T what we currently have. Fact.

Looking Bleak?

Can anyone tell me the last time we had a good pre-season and a good season?
Whereas a poor pre-season normally means a top season.
Things are looking great (oh and turn off SSN and Talkshite).

Hope this works.

I remember the preseason under Frank Clark we won every game very easy some 3-0 and even a 7-0. I was there when we lost to bury At home and everyone was shouting Frank Clark out that season we got relegated. The Moral of this is preseason means fuck all! But I'm still worried why is this?!!!!

I am constantly bemused by some of the absolute drivel posted on here.

Its looking bleak?! WTF?! I hate to see what you'd be like if we were doin a Portsmouth.

Forget about the players coming and going that goes with the territory,but pre season is to get some game time in. To put it into perspective,the first 2/3 games we palyed a load of kids who looking at it havent really got any chance of getting near the first team. We havent got all our world cup stars back yet plus if we get all our targets in the transfer market we will be a far stronger squad than last season,I would be a little bit more worried if we lose our last couple warm ups.Its not that bad.

Spuds have been wank pre season,just got gubbed 4-1 at home...Arsenal scraping draws at home,Fulham beat 1-0 by Portsmouth,red Dippers getting beat..rags getting beat...the only team who seem to have any consistancy whatsoever and looking to win the "pre season team of the year cup "are Moyes mob...and they only seem to know how to play football in the same way my missus knows how to drive-foot to the floor and fek everyone else.

The trouble we have now is that we've become the team they all want to beat/hate.
From now on,It's "us v the world" chaps-an we better get used to it...even a meaningless friendly,albeit against the European champions, will be used a stick to hit us with.They'll look for anything from now on.

Admittedly,we've not looked at the races on the US tour.
I just get the impression that most of the team and management would rather be somewhere else.
The WC has fekked our warm up schedule good and proper aswell..look how many players who were thaere still haven't even played a game for us yet!
That fact concerns me far more than any shit result in a friendly.

So let's stay calm people.
It's never nice to get beat,no matter the opposition.... but unlike seasons past we have some absolute quality in the squad now.

All will be well.

can someone please tell me when tevez silva boeteng & kolarov are going to appear at the club, we are lass than 2 weeks away from kick off and our supposed 1st team players havn`t even met. Shouldn`t they be training together & getting game time together ? This reminds me of the old city, totaly unprofessional set up . You can guarantee that spurs will be well prepared for aug14th, i dont think we are anywhere near ready.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.