its looking bleak...

ballinio said:
Bluemoon115 said:
Not according the to experts on here we weren't, we were gonna get embarrassed at Ewood.

And yes, I do feel confident that things are on schedule, because people who know far more about preparing for a football season than you or I believe so.
As i remember it most people were confident that we`d win at ewood & when you have 4 probable 1st team players yet to meet with less than 2 weeks to kick off i`d say that was bad organisation.

What do you do for a living mate?
If you tell us, then we can judge for ourselves whether or not you have as much football knowledge. Cheers.

Barcon said:
ballinio said:
As i remember it most people were confident that we`d win at ewood & when you have 4 probable 1st team players yet to meet with less than 2 weeks to kick off i`d say that was bad organisation.

If you tell us, then we can judge for ourselves whether or not you have as much football knowledge. Cheers.
So if you dont work in football you dont have any knowledge of football ? Interesting. Its bad organisation & i dont have to prove anything to you.

ballinio said:
Barcon said:
So if you dont work in football you dont have any knowledge of football ? Interesting. Its bad organisation & i dont have to prove anything to you.

Sorry mate, didn't mean to offend you, I sometimes forget that people can be sensitive. I thought maybe you had some type of inside info.. at the club. You don't have to work in football to have any knowledge of the game but at the same time, I wouldn't expect Mancini to be able to make me a deccent burger.

ballinio said:
Bluemoon115 said:
Nope, you've remembered wrong. The other option was rushing players back too soon which could cause cramps and injuries now, and cause burnout later in the season.

As I said, they have a much better understanding of how to run a pre season than you do.
Nope , you are wrong on both counts .
So you know as much about preparing for a football season as Kidd and Mancini do you?

Bollocks.

Fuck all to worry about, every single one of them players is replaceable and they all bloody know it.

Which players want out?

Hart - No ambition or desire to be the best he can be, he wants it all on a plate for him, and then we wonder why England are shit, it is because too many of our nations players have his kind of attitude.

Onouha - I would personally have sent him packing 2 months back, when he bad-mouthed the club, manager, team and fellow players on a 2-bit talk show comedy fanzine show

Ireland - Like he will be missed.........cannot pass a ball, doesn't get his head up and is easily knocked off the ball or disheartened, another player who lacks heart, fight, courage and desire to succeed.....he is fragile don't you know!.

Bellamy - He wants off that much, he has said he wants to stay at City, fight for his place and win trophies.

SWP - Shaun doesn't want off at all, his stupid dad and greedy agent want more money, but if you speak to SWP or see him on the video's on the website, or when interviewed, he has never stated he wants off, or anything other than his love for this club.

Bridge - What a great loss that would be.

Who else is there that wants away?........don't believe all you read in the press, a few years back they had it "nailed on" that Kaka was joining, and also this season that City would bid £30m for Milner, even after Marwood and Khaldoon stated that we wouldn't go higher than £20m original offer, and have since moved on.

FantasyIreland said:
jordinho09 said:
. can someone please cheer me up?

Just look in the mirror mate,you'll see a clown

Class. I don't know why people have actually given sensible answers to this poster, he's clearly beyond help. Keep reading The Sun OP.

DonRobertoManciti said:
even after Marwood and Khaldoon stated that we wouldn't go higher than £20m original offer, and have since moved on.

Wrong on 2 counts. I get your general point though. Personally Im not concerned about anything I read in the press. Summed up best by an old pair of headlines years back that on the Saturday led with "Nassam of Hyderbad is dead" only to be followed on the sunday by "Nassam of Hyderbad slightly better"

jordinho09 said:
some players want out, some wont sign new contracts and we cant sell some. on top of that we haven't had the greatest pre-season and the press are on our backs. can someone please cheer me up?

Oh no all the newspapers are making up stories and aren't even bothering to make up quotes, let alone get actual quotes from the specific players they're writing about, to back up their bullshit!

Lifes shit, I think we'll get relegated!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.