Its Not all doom and gloom

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
The brightest light for us was Jovetic who was excellent. Should have come on at half time. Start him and Silva behind Dzeko with Milner coming in for Navas to steady the midfield and we will be fine.

this - we may have a gem on our hands here

Fuck me having a quick look at the forum and you'd think the season was over. Embarrassing. Im so glad more than half the forum don't go to the game.

One loss in 21 games. I agree we were not great but bloody hell some posters sound like their going to commit suicide.

Get a fucking crib

MCFC97 said:
Todays result was a kick in the teeth but look at arse's and the chavs next two games
Liverpool v Arsenal (12.45pm)

Chelsea v Newcastle United (3pm)

West Bromwich Albion v Chelsea (8pm)

Arsenal v Manchester United (7.45pm)

Chelsea v Everton

Arsenal v Sunderland

Surely a few of these can cause an upset to both all we need is a draw for either of them and we are back where we belong our fixtures over the next 3 weeks look good for us

Not to arsed about Le Arse to be honest

Newcastle have just sold their best midfield player and the guy whom socres their goals is suspended. Chelski have conceded something like 3 in 10 games or whatever suspect Mouriniho will be quietly confident

Our rivals have some tricky games coming up yes, but it just means the pressure is on us to capitalise on our 'easy' fixtures. What if we draw a couple of the away games while Nasri, Aguero and Ferna are out? Or even a home game? We only beat Palace 1-0.

We have navigated Spurs and Chelsea taking only 3 pts. 4pts was the minimum target really.

It's not going to be easy to win our next few games.

With the injuries mounting up, we could very well get knocked out of the FA Cup (Chelsea will be able to play full strength due to no UCL) and suffer big time against Barca. Pivotal though that we keep winning in the PL, particularly with the run of games : (Norwich A, Sunderland H, Stoke H, Villa H, Hull A, Fulham H) we have to get maximum points from that, and by the end of that run, Fernandinho, Nasri and Aguero should all be backl (please , if there are footballing gods out there, please let us have some fortune with our injuries, maybe even one or two back early).

I've said it before, Chelsea are not a team to be underestimated. This is a team that went to the Allianz to play Bayern and walked away from their backyard with the European Cup.

The cards fell right for them tonight. No Aguero, no Fernandinho.

Loathsome as Mourinho is, he knows how to exploit opposition weaknesses and play to his own teams strength, This is a man who beat Barca over 38 games to win La Liga with an inferior squad.

Going six clear of them would have sealed the title for me. As it is, we have to refocus and get back to winning ways. I don't think Chelsea can play with that intensity for the rest of the season.

Mdoomed.jpg

I think by Saturday night the top 3 teams will be all on 56 pts with arsenal getting a point at Liverpool us and Chelsea both winning and we will be top.

Far from doom and gloom - a set back in an otherwise excellent and exciting season - all is not lost with one defeat and records are there to be broken - look at Wee Daveys proud record this season at the swamp. Some are miffed we lost it to the chavs - why? We lost it to a good side with a good manager who out played us - better than an off day to WBA or something IMHO

Still lots to look forwards to and to play for this season - some forget that for donkeys years we were used to a fight against relegation or FUCK ALL at this stage in years gone by - come on Blues eh?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.