Its Not all doom and gloom

Four years ago, we beat them twice....They went on to win the league.

No reason why we can't do the same.

night night chaps.

Not at all. I was getting sick of all the hype. It was embarassing. Very un-City like. We have a very very good team. Not Barcelona, not Real Madrid and not Bayern Munich. But still the best team we've had in living memory.

Good result for the Premier League that. And as someone who was at the match, deserved.

They defended really well tonight and we had one of our 'Sunderland away games' where we couldn't get a shot on target for the first 75 minutes of the game. Hopefully it will be a real wake up call. Chelsea have took 6 points off us this season - lets hope Sunderland don't fancy their chances of doing the same.

oakiecokie said:
We got beat by a better team and I can live with that.Just need another long run of unbeaten games.

But we are the best team on the planet?

Maybe the biggest positive to come out of tonight is for us all to realise we are still a work in progress and that we aren't unbeatable even at home especially when we have inferior squad players covering injuries to our first eleven.

Bayern Munich taught us a lesson at home and we bounced back. Chelsea have done tonight.
We learn from the mistakes and take one game at a time and see where we get to.

If it curbs the Rags-like arrogance we have seen on these pages I won't complain.
Let's brag after we've actually won the trophies not before!!

CTID

I'm not happy our unbeaten run has ended, and our fortress has been broached - but at least it was Chelsea not a lower grade team such as Sunderland (next home game) - the media would love a cock-up like that.

Blue Elvis said:
oakiecokie said:
We got beat by a better team and I can live with that.Just need another long run of unbeaten games.

But we are the best team on the planet?

Maybe the biggest positive to come out of tonight is for us all to realise we are still a work in progress and that we aren't unbeatable even at home especially when we have inferior squad players covering injuries to our first eleven.

Bayern Munich taught us a lesson at home and we bounced back. Chelsea have done tonight.
We learn from the mistakes and take one game at a time and see where we get to.

If it curbs the Rags-like arrogance we have seen on these pages I won't complain.
Let's brag after we've actually won the trophies not before!!

CTID

No Blue believes that bollox

That's just rag medja propoganda

you'll be suggesting the quadruple isn't on next ffs lol

We had an off night, they peaked! We will still win the league. This is the wake up call that will stop any complacency. Nothing has changed from before the game league wise. Yes they are feeling buoyant tonight but they are still far from the finished article.

Can you honestly see Chelsea dropping points to Newcastle and the baggies ? Nope I can't. Everton will be a tough test but they should win that too. As for arsenal the only place they could drop points is against the rags. I expect them to do Liverpool while keeping Suarez quiet and then should beat Sunderland. With a big of luck well be top on goal difference from Chelsea.

Mancini's scarf said:
We had an off night, they peaked! We will still win the league. This is the wake up call that will stop any complacency. Nothing has changed from before the game league wise. Yes they are feeling buoyant tonight but they are still far from the finished article.

Our injury list will be our downfall. As for the Chavs Maureen is having good luck with injuries and it's obvious his strategy is on his strong defence and hard working attack minded midfielders. That's why he got rid of mata. Chelsea will continue to get the narrow victories all the way to the end.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.