Its Not all doom and gloom

Fernandinho is the key for me & been PoTY so far, need to get him back asap as he makes everything tick.

Inter Me Nan said:
Fernandinho is the key for me & been PoTY so far, need to get him back asap as he makes everything tick.

Have to agree , it took hiim a while to come to grips with his more defensive role and get used to the faster pace of the premiership and again thats when we dropped games against Cardiff and Aston Villa but its not coincidence we struggled against Sunderland and Stoke when he was out and I reckon it will be mighty tough against Norwich and Sunderland to get the 6 points we have to get if we are to stay right in the hunt for the title and remain favourites.

I really hope he is available for Sunderland but worse case scenario I hope he is back for Stoke.

He is more important than either one of our 4 strikers the way we are set up and the style we play under MP.

Its the main area we need to improve player wise over the summer along with central defence and left back.

mancity111 said:
Inter Me Nan said:

Have to agree , it took hiim a while to come to grips with his more defensive role and get used to the faster pace of the premiership and again thats when we dropped games against Cardiff and Aston Villa but its not coincidence we struggled against Sunderland and Stoke when he was out and I reckon it will be mighty tough against Norwich and Sunderland to get the 6 points we have to get if we are to stay right in the hunt for the title and remain favourites.

I really hope he is available for Sunderland but worse case scenario I hope he is back for Stoke.

He is more important than either one of our 4 strikers the way we are set up and the style we play under MP.

Its the main area we need to improve player wise over the summer along with central defence and left back.

I agree too that he's been amazing - but, for me, it's more damaging to have Kompany, Silva, Aguero or Yaya out - maybe Nasri too on this season's form. As much as a missing piece of the jigsaw that Fernandinho is, we should be able to cope without him in all but the games against the strongest opposition. I don't really understand why Milner can't do more of less the same job; with less aplomb maybe but he'd be a safe pair of hands - and has the fitness too.

I'm worried about Norwich, Sunderland etc too but it's more about breaking them down. Step up Jovetic...

Goatfacekillah said:
mancity111 said:
Inter Me Nan said:

I agree too that he's been amazing - but, for me, it's more damaging to have Kompany, Silva, Aguero or Yaya out - maybe Nasri too on this season's form. As much as a missing piece of the jigsaw that Fernandinho is, we should be able to cope without him in all but the games against the strongest opposition. I don't really understand why Milner can't do more of less the same job; with less aplomb maybe but he'd be a safe pair of hands - and has the fitness too.

I'm worried about Norwich, Sunderland etc too but it's more about breaking them down. Step up Jovetic...
Was really impressed by him on monday, hopefully he can make an impact whilst Aguero is out.

Inter Me Nan said:
Was really impressed by him on monday, hopefully he can make an impact whilst Aguero is out.

Aye, he was the one I was most excited about at the start of the season - I remember being disappointed he wasn't going to be playing in the first match. Considering he's had so much time out and all he's looking ready - his match fitness must be close to 100% now too so let's hope he can be that difference we sometimes lack when Aguero's out.

We have lost our first game since November 10th,we haven't lost a cup final or thrown the league away.
We were beaten by the better team on the night,likewise,we were the better team at Stamford Bridge until we lost the game after a mistake.
We need to go on another run and leave the media to carry on with infatuation and love-in with Mourinho.
Hopefully,will the take attention of the press off us for a while and leave us to accumulate points and progress in the cup competitions

REEPERBAHN BLUE said:
We have lost our first game since November 10th,we haven't lost a cup final or thrown the league away.
We were beaten by the better team on the night,likewise,we were the better team at Stamford Bridge until we lost the game after a mistake.
We need to go on another run and leave the media to carry on with infatuation and love-in with Mourinho.
Hopefully,will the take attention of the press off us for a while and leave us to accumulate points and progress in the cup competitions

Great points.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.