Its not Christmas without......

Making a tit out of yourself at work's xmas party

Mulled wine

Getting pissed on xmas eve

My mum offering me Sherry ..... Even though I have told her for the last 10 years I don’t like Sherry!

My mum offering me Baileys ...... Even though I have told her for the last 10 years I don’t like Baileys!

So on and So on...........

SambaBoys said:
My mum offering me Sherry ..... Even though I have told her for the last 10 years I don’t like Sherry!

My mum offering me Baileys ...... Even though I have told her for the last 10 years I don’t like Baileys!

So on and So on...........

Have you ever drunk Baileys from a shoe?

I have been given some options about what to do with Baileys......... only 1 has been remotely interesting (Pigeonho).... and it didn’t really involve a shoe.....

SambaBoys said:
I have been given some options about what to do with Baileys......... only 1 has been remotely interesting (Pigeonho).... and it didn’t really involve a shoe.....
I missed some out too. When you pour it actually over the minge, shove the bottle in too, just the tip like. A little bit of a gush of Baileys splurts out. We liked it anyway.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.