it's now or never

gordondaviesmoustache said:
Davs 19 said:
themadinventor said:
No more or less seriously than anyone else, sussed for what exactly ??..... oh don't say the

rag thing again ?? you can't be serious, based on what ??

The fact that you're so obviously a rag ?

The OP is not a rag.

He is just mentally weak and spineless. Characteristics much more suited to supporting utd or Liverpool. Wrong club at the wrong time. Where were you fifteen years ago - it was made for you back then.

I'm mentally weak and spineless, if only you knew me personally you wouldn't dream of making such comments, you slag me off yet again just because we don't agree on something, I've Been rounded on time and time again for having my own point of view yet I'm still here giving my views, in my experience only the really weak run in gangs and empty vessels make the most noise so why not shut up for a while and try listening for a change, you have two ears and one mouth so you should listen twice as much as you talk.<br /><br />-- Sun Feb 12, 2012 7:00 am --<br /><br />
Davs 19 said:
themadinventor said:
Soulboy said:
Are we really supposed to take you seriously?

You were sussed some time ago young man...

No more or less seriously than anyone else, sussed for what exactly ??..... oh don't say the

rag thing again ?? you can't be serious, based on what ??

The fact that you're so obviously a rag ?

Well how can I argue with such a well thought out concise reply, well done........cretin

themadinventor said:
The OP is not a rag.

He is just mentally weak and spineless. Characteristics much more suited to supporting utd or Liverpool. Wrong club at the wrong time. Where were you fifteen years ago - it was made for you back then.

I'm mentally weak and spineless, if only you knew me personally you wouldn't dream of making such comments, you slag me off yet again just because we don't agree on something, I've Been rounded on time and time again for having my own point of view yet I'm still here giving my views, in my experience only the really weak run in gangs and empty vessels make the most noise so why not shut up for a while and try listening for a change, you have two ears and one mouth so you should listen twice as much as you talk.

Of course I do not know you and I will qualify my original comments by saying that my observations are based solely on your input to this board - but I would state that the threads that you create invite such a comment. This thread is not the first in a series which are clearly designed to invite a reaction and on that basis you should expect people to comment candidly on what you have written.

Only last week after the Everton game you were saying we had blown it, in spite of the fact that we were top of the league. If the players shared that mindset we would not even finish top four and I happen to consider negative thinking to that extent in the face of logic to be a form of mental weakness. If you think something bad is going to happen then it almost certainly will.

It may be in your life you have done things that would make my comment seem absurd, but I am talking about your attitude to this football club - nothing else. We have been taken over by some serious and powerful people and sustained success is inevitable. That doesn't mean we will definitely win the league this year but there is no doubt that these people will ensure that City are going to be a powerful force in European football on an ongoing basis, and thinking that every time we don't win it's all going to end is so at odds with logic in relation to where we find ourselves, that I happen to think it's a sign of a lack of mental fortitude - as far as your attitude to this club is concerned. As I said in my earlier post, it is a form of thinking that is much more suited to when things did routinely and comically go wrong at this football club.

As to your comments about running with the herd, I have demonstrated on numerous occasions in my life that I am happy to hold and express a view that is at odds with those around me, which is probably why I am the only City fan in a family full of season ticket holding united supporters.

Also, I actually don't mind Harry Redknapp. There, I said it.

themadinventor said:
The OP is not a rag.

I'm mentally weak and spineless, if only you knew me personally you wouldn't dream of making such comments, you slag me off yet again just because we don't agree on something, I've Been rounded on time and time again for having my own point of view yet I'm still here giving my views, in my experience only the really weak run in gangs and empty vessels make the most noise so why not shut up for a while and try listening for a change, you have two ears and one mouth so you should listen twice as much as you talk.

Of course I do not know you and I will qualify my original comments by saying that my observations are based solely on your input to this board - but I would state that the threads that you create invite such a comment. This thread is not the first in a series which are clearly designed to invite a reaction and on that basis you should expect people to comment candidly on what you have written.

Only last week after the Everton game you were saying we had blown it, in spite of the fact that we were top of the league. If the players shared that mindset we would not even finish top four and I happen to consider negative thinking to that extent in the face of logic to be a form of mental weakness. If you think something bad is going to happen then it almost certainly will.

It may be in your life you have done things that would make my comment seem absurd, but I am talking about your attitude to this football club - nothing else. We have been taken over by some serious and powerful people and sustained success is inevitable. That doesn't mean we will definitely win the league this year but there is no doubt that these people will ensure that City are going to be a powerful force in European football on an ongoing basis, and thinking that every time we don't win it's all going to end is so at odds with logic in relation to where we find ourselves, that I happen to think it's a sign of a lack of mental fortitude - as far as your attitude to this club is concerned.

As to your comments about running with the herd, I have demonstrated on numerous occasions in my life that I am happy to hold and express a view that is at odds with those around me, which is probably why I am the only City fan in a family full of season ticket holding united supporters.

Yes I post get the views of other its a furom after all but I don't post to get slagged off, if you were calling me spineless regarding my football views you should have said so! And mentally weak suggests that's your view of me full stop and that means you don't know me which in turn makes you a bigot.

themadinventor said:
themadinventor said:

It may be in your life you have done things that would make my comment seem absurd, but I am talking about your attitude to this football club - nothing else. We have been taken over by some serious and powerful people and sustained success is inevitable. That doesn't mean we will definitely win the league this year but there is no doubt that these people will ensure that City are going to be a powerful force in European football on an ongoing basis, and thinking that every time we don't win it's all going to end is so at odds with logic in relation to where we find ourselves, that I happen to think it's a sign of a lack of mental fortitude - as far as your attitude to this club is concerned.

Yes I post get the views of other its a furom after all but I don't post to get slagged off, if you were calling me spineless regarding my football views you should have said so! And mentally weak suggests that's your view of me full stop and that means you don't know me which in turn makes you a bigot.

Well, I have qualified my comments to make it clear that I was commenting in relation to your views on City which renders your last sentence as incorrect. Also, I'm not entirely sure if it would make me a bigot in any event, at least according to my understanding of the definition of that word.

As I have said, I don't know you and it is quite possible that in real life you have done or experienced things that would make my observations laughable - but not, in my view - in relation to your constant sense of doom in relation to this football club.

Cheer up ffs. Try and enjoy it a bit more. We're so lucky to be where we are right now. Villa, Everton, Arsenal and Liverpool fans would sell their grandmothers to be in our position right now.

And remember it's not the destination, it's the journey.

Balti said:
it's simply not true that we have to win tomorrow in order to win the league
a draw would be OK

a defeat though does mean the momentum is with the filthy rag twats

this is going to the wire and there will be more twists and turns yet for sure

home derby will be epic no doubt

loving this just loving it

COME ON YOU MIGHTY BLUES!!!!!

Sorry I just have to disagree

This IS the very game we HAVE to show our title challenging credentials. Too many excuses after S´land & Everscum. Another draw and we´ll have 1 away win in god knows how many and you can see a few more away draws or worse in the coming weeks.
The time is now or we´ll be 6 points behind the rags come the derby. I simply can´t see how anything less than a win today could be construed as positive
Do you think the scum would win a game like todays? With a CM with a combined age of 75? Yes they would. So should we. We have to show the same desire and determination AND a bit of pace and intensity wouldn´t go a miss
GET TO IT BLUES!

Today's is a must-win game! Champions win away against mid-tablers like Villa.

A win today would put us points and gd clear of United - and 13-12 in our favour for away games played - atop the table for 2 weeks whilst the Europa League round is played out. Must win!

themadinventor said:
The OP is not a rag.

It may be in your life you have done things that would make my comment seem absurd, but I am talking about your attitude to this football club - nothing else. We have been taken over by some serious and powerful people and sustained success is inevitable. That doesn't mean we will definitely win the league this year but there is no doubt that these people will ensure that City are going to be a powerful force in European football on an ongoing basis, and thinking that every time we don't win it's all going to end is so at odds with logic in relation to where we find ourselves, that I happen to think it's a sign of a lack of mental fortitude - as far as your attitude to this club is concerned. As I said in my earlier post, it is a form of thinking that is much more suited to when things did routinely and comically go wrong at this football club.

Rag.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.