It's only 6 points

We should probably draw the next game just to give them another chance to fuck up an 8 point lead<br /><br />-- Sun Dec 09, 2012 4:58 pm --<br /><br />We should probably draw the next game just to give them another chance to mess up an 8 point lead

kp789 said:
We should probably draw the next game just to give them another chance to fuck up an 8 point lead

-- Sun Dec 09, 2012 4:58 pm --

We should probably draw the next game just to give them another chance to mess up an 8 point lead

How many games in were we last season when they messed up that 8 point lead?

of course all is not lost but unless the players start taking some fucking responsability for their actions instead if gifting fucking stupid free kicks which we struggle at then the reality it is

Watching those twats celebrate hurt moure then i ever thought it would

Unless there is a marked change in attitude and our strikers start scoring then the 6 points may as well be 60

Sorry gutted utterely gutted should have taken a draw

Fucked up the CL and Europa, fucked up the LEague Cup and doing our best to fuck up the Prem

Im defo one for taking the positives and its only 6 points, but its loosing the home record to those cnuts and that bacon face wanker!

I do still BELIEVE and think we'll win the title again, but i thought we had so much ball once again and yet didn't do enough with it, just like at chelsea, and west ham as a few examples... we could be clear today if with the loss if we'd been better infront of goal this season! - i just don't understand how a team who was so formidable infront of goal last season, is poor this year!

Champions2012! said:
kp789 said:
We should probably draw the next game just to give them another chance to fuck up an 8 point lead

We should probably draw the next game just to give them another chance to mess up an 8 point lead

Right at the end mate

Champions2012! said:
kp789 said:

Right at the end mate

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.