It's only half time.

Da_Blu_Moona

It's a two legged tie and some people on here really need to get a grip. We need to win 2-0 at home on thursday and we're through, not impossible. Let's just make sure we get behind the team on Thursday and better the atmosphere the Hamburg fans put on tonight.

They were a bloody good side to be fair, it's all doom and gloom on here again like always after a loss. We are by no means out of this. I really don't think we did that badly tonight and am confident about next week.

c'mon city! The boys in blue will never give in!!!!!!!

It isn't so much the result that is troubling, its the performance. We play wall to wall shite at every away game

we have been a lot nearer being out of this cup more than once so we can still win this tie.Kompany would be a big plus to shore up tonights non existant midfield

Got my post match sulk out of the way, and got to thinking much the same.

Going on the 'first half', it is tough to be confident about next week, but footy is a funny old game as they say.

FUCKING COME ON CITY!

since when have we come from 3-1 down at half time to win??? Seen us throw away 3-1 leads v the Rags etc but never reverse it. !!!

NOT THAT I'M MR PESIMISTIC. COME ON YOU SUPER BLUES!!!!

Even if we were 3-1 down at half time in a 90 min game it would be hard to come back.

kompany will make a big difference if hes back next week! hell sure it up and well be able to attack and hopefully score the 2 goals we require!

If Aalborg can score twice against us at home , to level a tie up , we can do the same against Hamburg ...... they will find it very difficult at COMS , forget their earlier UEFA results!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.