Its our Fault

The "Sky four" having to become the "big six" has broken some Liverpool and United fans, and I think Leicester winning that season has also rub salt in the wound. But these are the rules of the game that those bastards set in the 90s, so I don't have much sympathy given how they acted towards us when we on our knees. And that's what the critics of City are struggling to articulate now, this is what global capital looks like, either you're for it or not, because City aren't more or less implicated than the rest of professional football. Despite all of that, I have a lot of sympathy for some United fans, the Glazers are terrible owners.

Some Journo Mark Ogden just been on Tv saying the Utd fans are doing this because the joke club City are winning everything.The irony of him saying they put money into the club and the Glazers dont.They have spent over a billion on players ........... Just very badly.
Apparently it all came to a head when we beat them 2 one and the roof was leaking.
Lets hope they have to suffer what we did in going down to league 2 it would be hilarious when are they going to realise it has to be earnt on the pitch.This is thier fans version of Esl.
Still cant believe a journalist is trying to blame City!!
Where did he say this? I’d love to see it

We(City) have smashed the PL Red Cartel.

We destroyed Arsenal by buying their players.

We stopped Liverpool from winning the PL title from 2 winnable positions on 2 seperate occasions, and have destroyed Liverpool this season.

United last won the PL title 7 seasons ago. In that time City have won 4 PL titles, with a 5th PL title 1 win away. City have forced the Glazers and United to spend £100's millions on players, via 4 different Managers, in the vague hope of catching and overtaking City.

For once the Rag tw@t Ogden is right. :-)

View attachment 15698
I completely forgot that Chelsea won it in 2016/17.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.