It's quiet 10, no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Barca want Zaba, Real want Silva (again)... the Spanish media are even worse than our own for gossip.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Dj1979 said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Heard ESPN have fallen for that fake Man United home page!

I know your still confident of the Hazard deal being done which is nice to hear but are there any other deals that have progressed to the point that you would be confident that they will be completed or is it a case of still looking at a few and seeing how things progress during the next few months? No need to name names just a general yes/no will do

No because the players involved are all still wanted by their clubs, have contract issues to resolve.

Does this mean I can stop flapping then? That fake page had me worried for a bit, as did the Indonesian twitter gloating. Still can't believe I stayed up last night watching Eden parading his children around the stadium lol

Much will move forward now Mancini has seen our owner over the weekend.

This is significant for various reasons, including, obviously, his own contract.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Dj1979 said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Heard ESPN have fallen for that fake Man United home page!

I know your still confident of the Hazard deal being done which is nice to hear but are there any other deals that have progressed to the point that you would be confident that they will be completed or is it a case of still looking at a few and seeing how things progress during the next few months? No need to name names just a general yes/no will do

No because the players involved are all still wanted by their clubs, have contract issues to resolve.

Much will move forward now Mancini has seen our owner over the weekend.

This is significant for various reasons, including, obviously, his own contract.

Interesting one for me (if true) is that Mancini visited Milan HQ today...can only surmise from earlier comments by Tolmie that Pato (Drake), Silva and Tevez would be on the menu...

LoveCity said:
Barca want Zaba, Real want Silva (again)... the Spanish media are even worse than our own for gossip.

They can come and get both over my dead fucking body.

The two big Spanish teams always do there buying through the media it unsettles the player and it's half there work done especially if the player wants to move

adrianr said:
LoveCity said:

They can come and get both over my dead fucking body.
Here's a question, if we were going to sell one of those two, who would you rather keep? Hard one, but I'd rather keep Silva - I know he dropped off mid season, but on his day he is unplayable.

In response to the above if I had to sell one would have to be Zab easier to replace, if Hazzard had signed for City not sure whether I would let Zab go. But all hypothetical because neither are going IMO.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Tell the world you're winning, will you?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lyl5DlrsU90[/youtube]

"tell the world you're (rags) winning (the race to sign Hazard), will you (win that race)?"

2010-11-20-20-17-3289041481.jpg

Bristol-Blue said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Tell the world you're winning, will you?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lyl5DlrsU90[/youtube]

"tell the world you're (rags) winning (the race to sign Hazard), will you (win that race)?"

2010-11-20-20-17-3289041481.jpg
pmsl!!! that is brilliant!!

I've just worked out who Tolm is with all these cryptic clues. You are Ted Rogers.

I hope I've rejected (I hope) Dustie Bin and for Her In Doors sake I hope we've kept the holiday!!!!

All just a joke btw. Love the Transfer Forum and enjoy reading all posts especially any ITK's. Whatever the outcome in Bobby I trust.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.