It's quiet 10, no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ali_bee said:
nmc said:
Margetson.

Charvet. Beasley. Prior. Vaughan

Colisimo. Brannan. Neguiy Heaney

Corradi. Creaney.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Never even heard of any of these so don't think so

ebb22674_not-sure-if-serious.jpg

TCIB said:
Roll On City said:
We're not in bale ..... you heard it here first

That's very nice to know, however would you happen to know if we are interested in signing him ? :p

Good i don't think he would fit here very well + needs to show consistancy, 10 good runs a season does not a player make.
Levy wants cash in on modric and bale, Arry's having a mare lol, yooited in for modric , City ain't interested in Levyland dodgy calculator.

Levy wants cash in on modric and bale, Arry's having a mare lol, yooited in for modric , City ain't interested in Levyland dodgy calculator.

Pity we can't just sneak a bid in to make Manu pay over the odds again as per berbaflop. :-)

Roll On City said:
TCIB said:
Roll On City said:
We're not in bale ..... you heard it here first

That's very nice to know, however would you happen to know if we are interested in signing him ? :p

Good i don't think he would fit here very well + needs to show consistancy, 10 good runs a season does not a player make.

No offence mate, but I really hope you know diddly squat cos Bale would be a massive improvement on our left side (whereas Sturridge would be a minimal improvement - never go back - copyright SWP)

leewill31 said:
if anybody can get something out of Sturridge it will be mancini and if he is willing to adapt can see him playing from wide especially with his pace and skill he has.
Woul rather have dos santos from spurs!! Always looks good don't know what the problem is!! Better than sturridge and would be cheap! Sure Robbie could Make a talent of him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.