It's quiet 10, no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
LoveCity said:
Junior Hoilett to Monchengladbach for only £900k apparently, what a bargain and he gets Champions League football. He's one young player I wouldn't have minded us going for.

Is it only such a low fee because he has gone abroad?

FantasyIreland said:
LoveCity said:
Junior Hoilett to Monchengladbach for only £900k apparently, what a bargain and he gets Champions League football. He's one young player I wouldn't have minded us going for.

Yes, compensation from an English club would've been around £3-4 million

Joehannes said:
FantasyIreland said:
LoveCity said:

Yes, compensation from an English club would've been around £3-4 million

Unlucky Blackburn...Those poor Venkys......

looks like it's only less than £500k. he was out of contract and that's what the training fee will be.

Damn, I wanted Hoilett! Potential to be a very very good player under an actual manager, instead of a fool like Kean.<br /><br />-- Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:57 am --<br /><br />Damn, I wanted Hoilett! Potential to be a very very good player under an actual manager, instead of a fool like Kean.

so will there be a huge name signing tolm?? is martinez the orgasmic one? just with you saying yesterday we wont be paying £30m for a player then its gonna be good quality players?

richards30 said:
so will there be a huge name signing tolm?? is martinez the orgasmic one? just with you saying yesterday we wont be paying £30m for a player then its gonna be good quality players?

I was trying to be sarcastic!

I was simply pointing out Mancini stating £45m for Cavani is not a price the club will entertain.

Someone was saying go for Falcao, but he would cost as much, if not more.

We were willing to go over £30m for Hazard, so I think it's a safe bet City will spend over £30m if the manager thinks it is worth it.

You never heard of multiples?

I think our spend will still be close to £60m AFTER sales.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.