It's quiet 10, no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
tolmie's hairdoo said:
richards30 said:
so will there be a huge name signing tolm?? is martinez the orgasmic one? just with you saying yesterday we wont be paying £30m for a player then its gonna be good quality players?

I was trying to be sarcastic!

I was simply pointing out Mancini stating £45m for Cavani is not a price the club will entertain.

Someone was saying go for Falcao, but he would cost as much, if not more.

We were willing to go over £30m for Hazard, so I think it's a safe bet City will spend over £30m if the manager thinks it is worth it.

You never heard of multiples?

I think our spend will still be close to £60m AFTER sales.
so bale has become a high priority now mate? could this be a primary deal while the euros is on?

FantasyIreland said:
Martinez,Bale and Sturridge - approx 75m
Not arsed about Sturridge but Bale and Martinez plus another centre half and I'd be delighted.

Anything else, like a striker, depends on who gets sold.

richards30 said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
richards30 said:
so will there be a huge name signing tolm?? is martinez the orgasmic one? just with you saying yesterday we wont be paying £30m for a player then its gonna be good quality players?

I was trying to be sarcastic!

I was simply pointing out Mancini stating £45m for Cavani is not a price the club will entertain.

Someone was saying go for Falcao, but he would cost as much, if not more.

We were willing to go over £30m for Hazard, so I think it's a safe bet City will spend over £30m if the manager thinks it is worth it.

You never heard of multiples?

so bale has become a high priority now mate? could this be a primary deal while the euros is on?

The players we are after can all be considered a priority, Sure, the Euros complicates a couple.

Bale, however, would IMO be the hardest of them all to come to fruition, because of the interest elsewhere, dealing with Spurs etc.

RVP, Martinez, Bale, all deals who have their own issues.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
The players we are after can all be considered a priority, Sure, the Euros complicates a couple.

Bale, however, would IMO be the hardest of them all to come to fruition, because of the interest elsewhere, dealing with Spurs etc.

RVP, Martinez, Bale, all deals who have their own issues.
Is there any such thing as a "deal without issues" when City are involved.....

;-)

Hey TH- How likely do you feel a deal for Gaston Ramirez is? Who in your opinion would most likely join us from our targets?

Is anything happening with players leaving ? sorry I've lost track...

32m - Martinez

That leaves 28m if we are going for Bale and we do have to pay 40m and Spurs want Ade then I am assuming his sale to them would account for any difference in price.

Spending over job done:-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.