It's quiet 10, no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2148963/Manchester-City-bid-25m-Athletic-Bilbaos-Javi-Martinez-champions-cool-Hazard.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... azard.html</a>

johnmc said:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2148963/Manchester-City-bid-25m-Athletic-Bilbaos-Javi-Martinez-champions-cool-Hazard.html
I've forgotten what they know,absolutely full of shit.I'd take the Daily Sport as a better source.

Thenumber1blue said:
johnmc said:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2148963/Manchester-City-bid-25m-Athletic-Bilbaos-Javi-Martinez-champions-cool-Hazard.html
I've forgotten what they know,absolutely full of sht.I'd take the Daily Sport as a better source.

Matches Tolmnies info and what seems to be happening with Hazard?

The only thing is that transfers like Hazard's could change at an instant. Chelsea had a chance of losing the final and he could of looked like a mug with no Champions League football this coming season.

RW9 said:

it sounds like Hazard the player himself has said he's had a change of heart and was thinking about his choice for a while.

Even if he agreed to our terms and we agreed with Lille, no ITK in the world would know ahead of time if Hazard had changed his mind recently and decided to go elsewhere.

Matt.D said:
wahooblue said:
Matt.D said:
Are you for real? Look at the goals tally for aguero/tevez when they start games together. No coincidence that aguero only scored 1 of his 23 premier league goals when he started with balotelli.

Compare that to when he started with Tevez = 9 goals in 7 games. Partnership of 13 goals in 7 games.

Do you know how many league games Aguero and Mario started together? I also would be curious to know what the Aguero/Dzeko partnership looks like in terms of goals per games. Again, serious questions--no sarcasm...I don't know the answer to either.

Monday night football when they first highlighted the stats in Apil showed this stat of Aguero:

Dzeko-19 games, 10 goals
Balotelli-15 games, 2 goals
Tevez-4 games, 8 goals

Note - I don't know if these were just times they played together or starts or in all competitions etc. that's just what was on MNF, but it's staggering and undeniable stats.

Average = over a goal a game with tevez, goal every other game with dzeko but a goal every 7 games with mario.

Tevez is undoubtedly a ****, but he brings the best out of aguero. You have dismissed the Norwich game, but it was the west brom and Norwich games that really got us back to playing good football at a quick tempo, football with a sense of purpose and unpredictability that we had lacked for months. Tevez was the spark to our late title comeback and I firmly believe that if Tevez hadn't come back we wouldn't be sitting here as champions, because he kicked Aguero back into life.

On the flip side, as I'm sure you will point out, had the fucker been here and committed all season then the league would of probably been sewn up by march. No arguments with this, he's a nob off the pitch. Behaved inexcusably towards our club. But on the pitch his attitude & ability, and the fact that he vastly improves our team when he's in it is beyond question.

Fair enough. If we are talking about who is the best partner for Aguero, then Tevez may be the guy. But that doesn't mean its the best partnership...it just means it MAY be better for Aguero.

I say MAY because I don't buy the argument that Tevez was what kicked us into gear vs. West Brom. I absolutely agree that it was West Brom and Norwich where the team found its lost form. But I don't think you can necessarily say Tevez was why.

Watch the West Brom game again...specifically the second half. Throughout the game we were playing our typical flat game that had been seen on and off for a few months. There is a specific moment when the team picks up the tempo...its when Wigan scores against United. The crowd reacts and almost instantly the tempo from the early in the season is back. Within 10 minutes the score goes from 1-0 to 4-0.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.