It's quiet 10, no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
taconinja said:
TFC said:
RVP would be quality, but you have to have a couple of reservations about his age/durability. That being said, anyone can get injured at any time I suppose.

Whatever improves us as a squad, bring it on. Soon, cos I'm bored out of my f**king mind.
I still insist the problem lies with Arsenal's training program and medical staff. Arsenal players are as brittle as glass, but Clichy and Nasri held up well as has Kolo and Adebayor over the past few years.

Another benefit of having such a great squad. Fabregas was consistently rushed back to the point of madness. May gain you a few short term results but can have long term impact on the players. We seem to be striking a good balance at present.

Mancio said:
Danamy said:
Mancio said:
defense win you CLs , and there is where we are average.

Yeah, Chelsea's defence was far superior to ours last season wasn't it?

it was and it is.

Give.Head.A.Wobble.

How many goals have we conceded in two years compared to Chelsov?

We can't keep Aguero, Tevez, RVP AND Balotelli happy.It won't happen.

Stefan Jovetic anyone? Really good player, Tutto says we're planning an assault on Fiorentina to sign him, not the first time we've been linked with him. Just had a great season after coming back from injury, 14 goals and 3 assists in 27 games and can play a variety of positions including left wing and second striker like Hazard.

LoveCity said:
Stefan Jovetic anyone? Really good player, Tutto says we're planning an assault on Fiorentina to sign him, not the first time we've been linked with him. Just had a great season after coming back from injury, 14 goals and 3 assists in 27 games and can play a variety of positions including left wing and second striker like Hazard.
sign him up!

Just picked myself up of the ropes. Wow didn't realise we had become such an all powerful club that we turn our noses up at the likes of Sneijder and Pique.

Neither of our centre backs bring the ball out of defence as well as Pique. Bearing in mind he's such a shit defender I do wonder how he's won 2 CLs.

Wesley is apparently not fit to wipe Nasri's arse. Apart from the fact they are two very different footballers, we are talking about a world class player here.

Good chance of Weiss to Fenerbahce for €5million/£4million:

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.sabah.com.tr/SabahSpor/Futbol/2012/06/06/citynin-genc-yetenegi-fenere" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.sabah.com.tr/SabahSpor/Futbo ... egi-fenere</a>

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Mark - TheBlue said:
So Aguero scores 30 goals to be shoved into a supporting role for RVP?

RVP can play wide left, up top, just as Aguero can.

Aguero scored 30 goals last season and was screaming out to form a partnership with someone.

we saw glimpses of that in the Aguero-Tevez partnership during the Norwich game.
I loved how they were competing with each other to score goals, but not at all selfish during that game..we need all our strikers to be in the same frame of mind, then we can expect another deluge of goals next season..

johnny crossan said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
bluebannana said:
I agree with this, we scored more goals than anyone last season why do we need to buy a striker ?
You do know I'm not Mancini, don't you?
Martinez's quotes were nothing you would not expect.
If Barcelona are sniffing, we will forget it and move on.
normally yes but I think there are significant financial difficulties for all the Spanish clubs now. Money is also important and I think they will struggle to compete with us.

Martinez having a realistic buyout clause will also help because Barca would probably have to pay this for the player; if someone else like us activates it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.