It's quiet 10, no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The norwegian kid Omar Elbdellaoui has signed a new 2-year contract with City, and already agreed a 1-year loan with Feyenoord.
He will join the dutch giants when they start their pre-season.

Delboy352 said:
Not heard much about Pato lately. I remember a TH clue a while ago that made me think we were in for him and Milan tried to flog him to PSG without success. Fantastic player with height, skill and pace...only snag is that a. He is Brazilian and we have a track record with them and b. If he didn't want to go to Paris, would he want to come to Manchester? Also might work in our favour if we can't do a deal including Tevez and Silva...why not Tevez and Pato?

because tevez is a much better player than pato?

mansour's tow ropes said:
Delboy352 said:
Not heard much about Pato lately. I remember a TH clue a while ago that made me think we were in for him and Milan tried to flog him to PSG without success. Fantastic player with height, skill and pace...only snag is that a. He is Brazilian and we have a track record with them and b. If he didn't want to go to Paris, would he want to come to Manchester? Also might work in our favour if we can't do a deal including Tevez and Silva...why not Tevez and Pato?

because tevez is a much better player than pato?

Pato is someone who will never live upto his true potential because of his party boy ways. More interested in a night out than playing Football. Aguero and Tevez are both much better than Pato, plus i'd have plenty more strikers ahead of Pato here

tolmie's hairdoo said:
brian the blue said:
LoveCity said:
I reckon a braver man would think we'll manage to get Adebayor, Santa Cruz, and Tevez's high wages off the books permanently in one transfer window. We failed with Adebayor and Santa Cruz last summer, and Tevez in January, so I'll be surprised if all three are gone by the end of the window.

I can't see how we'll ever get rid of Tevez before his contract is up. Adebayor's wages are the problem for him so it'll be another loan I reckon. Surely someone will make an offer for RSC, his wages can't be that of Adebayor and Tevez?

If it gets to the point where we have to offload our strikers before bringing in new ones then it wouldn't surprise me if we start the season with the same strike-force as last year.

if there is any chance on Bale.

Heard Bale will go to Barca

oddfellows said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
brian the blue said:
I can't see how we'll ever get rid of Tevez before his contract is up. Adebayor's wages are the problem for him so it'll be another loan I reckon. Surely someone will make an offer for RSC, his wages can't be that of Adebayor and Tevez?

If it gets to the point where we have to offload our strikers before bringing in new ones then it wouldn't surprise me if we start the season with the same strike-force as last year.

What about Gareth Bale though?

oddfellows said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
brian the blue said:

you`ve heard wrong then.

Danamy said:
morleyswife said:
Danamy said:
It could well be AND if there's the right movement, how about a strike-force of:

Aguero
Cavani
RVP
Balo

Movement out:

Tevez
Dzeko
Adebayor
RSC

TBH I am not arsed and think

Tevez
Dzeko
Aguero
Ballo

Are just as lethal as

Cavani
RVP
Aguero
Ballo

Only my opinion and don't know why I bothered posting

Nothing wrong with having an opinion morleyswife, the board's here for everyone to express their opinion, some will agree and some wont, that's life!

Above all it's Mancini's opinion that counts, what he feels is right for the squad and what he feels he can work with next season.

On another note it looks like the Mail are running a story on the same whispers i've been hearing:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...City-sell-Sergio-Aguero-Robin-van-Persie.html

What's your opinion Danamy?

I ask this seriously.

Edit - the transfer window from now till .......... Will be very difficult for us as it's hard to improve on what we have. Us as City fans and our past mean we are a twitchy fuckers!

In Swales we trust I suppose ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.