It's quiet 10, no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Marvin said:
It's looking like City will find it very difficult to improve on what we have.

We must have been linked with about 50 players, many of them truly World Class, but of these maybe only Bale and Javi Martinez have offered us anything extra, and these players look out of reach.

I hope City don't buy for the sake of it. Our team will be one top player stronger next season with Tevez back in the fold, and it's a young team of largely new players so the Chanpions will be even stronger next season.

Sorry mate honestly didn't read your post. Great minds eh

carlos92 said:
Plain Speaking said:
LoveCity said:
Be interesting to see what would happen if we got good offers for both and sold. Do we buy two top strikers or stop Guidetti going out on loan and use him. Or send Guidetti out on loan and get someone like Louis Saha on a one year deal for cover. I could see the club selling both Tevez and Dzeko if very good offers were received.
We shouldnt put Guidetti in this season. The club need reliable players. He has a difficult injury situation and at his age he needs regular football. Loan him to another PL club and see if he makes the grade.

We have got sell him then as has only two years left on his existing contract. If we are serious that he can make it here, then he has be kept in the squad and used accordingly regardless on any new strikers we are signing.

-- Fri Jun 15, 2012 4:52 pm --

DenisLawBackHeel74 said:
bluejue said:
Why Salford - is it Tevez cos he started at Manure?

I'm going to guess its anderson or nani to chelsea freeing up funds for modric to scum

AVB to Spurs?

Tolmie's clue.. I wonder if Salford is a reference to Stretford (Paul Stretford) who is something of a party planner, given he is an agent? The Sanderson is a (posh) London hotel, so perhaps meetings are afoot? Surely not Rooney...not sure who else he represents...

japanese_bonus_track said:
carlos92 said:
Plain Speaking said:
We shouldnt put Guidetti in this season. The club need reliable players. He has a difficult injury situation and at his age he needs regular football. Loan him to another PL club and see if he makes the grade.

We have got sell him then as has only two years left on his existing contract. If we are serious that he can make it here, then he has be kept in the squad and used accordingly regardless on any new strikers we are signing.

DenisLawBackHeel74 said:
I'm going to guess its anderson or nani to chelsea freeing up funds for modric to scum

AVB to Spurs?

Tolmie's clue.. I wonder if Salford is a reference to Stretford (Paul Stretford) who is something of a party planner, given he is an agent? The Sanderson is a (posh) London hotel, so perhaps meetings are afoot? Surely not Rooney...not sure who else he represents...

Harry Redknapp

Neville Kneville said:
carlos92 said:

AVB to Spurs?

Harry Redknapp

This.

Harry's agent.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2154755/Harry-Redknapp-recruits-Wayne-Rooneys-agent-Paul-Stretford.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... tford.html</a>

Neville Kneville said:
graham baker said:
The norwegian kid Omar Elbdellaoui has signed a new 2-year contract with City, and already agreed a 1-year loan with Feyenoord.
He will join the dutch giants when they start their pre-season.

Been quite impressed with him. Glad to hear we haven't given up on him without giving him a chance.
omar is a nice lad too lets hope he does well at feyenoord

We need CB cover and a speed merchant, good on the counter with skill and crossing ability. The striker situation will take care of itself one way or another

carlos92 said:
Plain Speaking said:

DenisLawBackHeel74 said:

AVB to Spurs?

Why would Salford be a reference to Stretford? Maybe the Golf clue is a reference to Cricket.

Maybe TH was eluding to Rafael to Chelsea. Boswinga gone and already refused an offer,maybe another's offer has been made. Fabio on loan to QPR could be other reference. Maybe both.

Maybe it's just that city are sending a delegation down to London to speak with someone and we'll just have to wait to see who.

morleyswife said:
Danamy said:
morleyswife said:
TBH I am not arsed and think

Tevez
Dzeko
Aguero
Ballo

Are just as lethal as

Cavani
RVP
Aguero
Ballo

Only my opinion and don't know why I bothered posting

Nothing wrong with having an opinion morleyswife, the board's here for everyone to express their opinion, some will agree and some wont, that's life!

Above all it's Mancini's opinion that counts, what he feels is right for the squad and what he feels he can work with next season.

On another note it looks like the Mail are running a story on the same whispers i've been hearing:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...City-sell-Sergio-Aguero-Robin-van-Persie.html

What's your opinion Danamy?

I ask this seriously.

Edit - the transfer window from now till .......... Will be very difficult for us as it's hard to improve on what we have. Us as City fans and our past mean we are a twitchy fuckers!

In Swales we trust I suppose ;-)

My opinion, for what it's worth, i think it's very ambitious to think we're going to get both RVP and Cavani, what Mancini wants and what he gets are two differant things.

He wanted Ibra, Maicon, Alba, Fabregas and Sanchez in the past (to name a few) and not got them, so it'll be interesting to see the outcome.

If i had to choose between them i'd go for Cavani myself, but that's me?

As for Bale it's a no brainer, he's exactly what we need and thankfully City think the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.