It's quiet 10, no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joehannes said:
dave_blue12 said:
I may be being a bit thick and I have only quickly skimmed the last few pages but TH said he didn't know he wasn't in Chile.

So for me the lad is from Chile - the snow clue means Chilly as in cold.

Err I think !

Think he was referring to Matias Rodriguez who plays in Chile after having been asked how close the deal is to being done

no this is separate to the Rodriguez situation at the beginning he first talks about Rodriguez and then he refers to another player (the ski picture)

jollylescott said:
no this is separate to the Rodriguez situation at the beginning he first talks about Rodriguez and then he refers to another player (the ski picture)

Can Tolmie clarify that as we're hot on the trail of Bryan Rabello from Chile who is supposed to be an incredible talent.

jollylescott said:
Joehannes said:
dave_blue12 said:
I may be being a bit thick and I have only quickly skimmed the last few pages but TH said he didn't know he wasn't in Chile.

So for me the lad is from Chile - the snow clue means Chilly as in cold.

Err I think !

Think he was referring to Matias Rodriguez who plays in Chile after having been asked how close the deal is to being done

Ah ok thanks.

My bad :-)

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Rest easy, this lad is identified as a right winger for us, a squad one at that.

He made the transition early on last season and tore it up. Definitely a late developer but the talk of Argentina players.

Decent right back but very powerful and tricky winger - could be a masterstroke as fee should be less than £10m.

-- Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:06 am --

On another target....now we're talking!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jOEO_fgG3-I[/youtube]

this was the original posting Tolmies first part is about Rodriguez then he refers to 'another target'

jollylescott said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Rest easy, this lad is identified as a right winger for us, a squad one at that.

He made the transition early on last season and tore it up. Definitely a late developer but the talk of Argentina players.

Decent right back but very powerful and tricky winger - could be a masterstroke as fee should be less than £10m.

-- Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:06 am --

On another target....now we're talking!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jOEO_fgG3-I[/youtube]

this was the original posting Tolmies first part is about Rodriguez then he refers to 'another target'

Think there's some confusion here though, unless in this response Tolmie means Rabello.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Armaan said:
So Tolmie, would you say this lad is as good as signed then?

I'm not in Chile!

Nobody else has had a sniff so should feel confident.

mancityscot said:
imo its blazcykowski. didnt the polish national coach alude to lewandowski to the rags, pizscek to real madrid and blazcykowski to another prem team. that prem team being us?

Fucking hell,better get extra shirt printers.

mancityscot said:
blazcykowski
Think I would prefer Błaszczykowski to Lewandowski not due to who is better (I'm not really familiar with the Polish players) but because I'm not sure we need another striker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.