It's quiet 10, no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joehannes said:
jollylescott said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Rest easy, this lad is identified as a right winger for us, a squad one at that.

He made the transition early on last season and tore it up. Definitely a late developer but the talk of Argentina players.

Decent right back but very powerful and tricky winger - could be a masterstroke as fee should be less than £10m.

-- Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:06 am --

On another target....now we're talking!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jOEO_fgG3-I[/youtube]

this was the original posting Tolmies first part is about Rodriguez then he refers to 'another target'

Think there's some confusion here though, unless in this response Tolmie means Rabello.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Armaan said:
So Tolmie, would you say this lad is as good as signed then?

I'm not in Chile!

Nobody else has had a sniff so should feel confident.

Rodriguez plays in Chile and hence the reference to not being in Chile. Rest assured he is talking about 2 separate players go back to page 3 and following of this thread (The Man City delegation are currently in Chile talking to the club side of Rodriguez) ps it might be Bryan Rabello (chile/chilly) that he is referring to as the second player or one of the Poles

jollylescott said:
Joehannes said:
jollylescott said:
this was the original posting Tolmies first part is about Rodriguez then he refers to 'another target'

Think there's some confusion here though, unless in this response Tolmie means Rabello.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
I'm not in Chile!

Nobody else has had a sniff so should feel confident.

Rodriguez plays in Chile and hence the reference to not being in Chile. Rest assured he is talking about 2 separate players go back to page 3 and following of this thread (The Man City delegation are currently in Chile talking to the club side of Rodriguez) ps it might be Bryan Rabello (chile/chilly) that he is referring to as the second player or one of the Poles
I think Tolmie said that he's not in Chile so he doesn't know much about the actual deal, nothing else.

He also said Piszczek is off to Real Madrid so IMO he is posturing to big up his players. Dortmund are looking to build so they can compete in the CL better next season, selling Lewandowski and Piszczek after losing Kagawa would be suicidal.

The written clue that Tolmie gave was 'say what you seeski'. In the photo there is one person on the ground and 2 standing (one down two to go?). There is also a reference to Sunday, which is when Spain play their Euro game (one down - Martinez) 2 to go (Bale/RVP?)

LoveCity said:
He also said Piszczek is off to Real Madrid so IMO he is posturing to big up his players. Dortmund are looking to build so they can compete in the CL better next season, selling Lewandowski and Piszczek after losing Kagawa would be suicidal.

Yeah, I think you've got it bang on there.

I believe the direct quote from the Polish manager begins with "In my opinion." At least that's how I've seen it quoted, so looks definitely like he's just talking to talk.

Can´t see the Tolmie "clue" as anything but "one down, two to go"..But then I´m hopeless at things like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.