It's quiet 10, no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
carlos92 said:
How are Real Madrid expected to pay for David Silva? Even though the Spanish Banks have been bailed out, they are not surely to bankroll a mini spending spree. If that is the case any realtionship we had with Real Madrid will disintegrate.

They get 150 million just for Winning La Liga.

Neville Kneville said:
carlos92 said:
How are Real Madrid expected to pay for David Silva? Even though the Spanish Banks have been bailed out, they are not surely to bankroll a mini spending spree. If that is the case any realtionship we had with Real Madrid will disintegrate.

Real haven't bid for Silva. The press have.

But thats how Real do their business.

carlos92 said:
Neville Kneville said:
carlos92 said:

That's also how the press do their business. Silva's going nowhere.

carlos92 said:
Neville Kneville said:
carlos92 said:

But it's also how they don't do their business. If they signed everyone the press links them to, they'd have a squad of 500.

Why would Mourinho want Silva anyway ? He goes for pace & power.

Kun Aguero said:
carlos92 said:

They get 150 million just for Winning La Liga.

I am guessing here but that will not be used for players. I was the under the impression they have to sell before they buy.<br /><br />-- Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:34 pm --<br /><br />
Bert Trautmann's Parachute said:
carlos92 said:
Neville Kneville said:

That's also how the press do their business. Silva's going nowhere.

I hope you are right but Real Madrid are notorious for tapping up players via the press.

Even if Silva wanted out, City would demand 50m for him easily - he is in the top 5 creative players in the world at the moment and wanting a player in that category demands big fees!!

Many have a go at us spending our way to the title etc but Madrid have been doing it for years! Even for a club of their stature they still spend ridiculous amounts on players!!

Grrrr......madrid are a bullet performer on my hate list. it seems that no doesn't mean no.....perhaps its time to tap up benzema and higuain.

jollylescott said:
Grrrr......madrid are a bullet performer on my hate list. it seems that no doesn't mean no.....perhaps its time to tap up benzema and higuain.

we already have haven't we?

sam-caddick said:
Even if Silva wanted out, City would demand 50m for him easily - he is in the top 5 creative players in the world at the moment and wanting a player in that category demands big fees!!

Many have a go at us spending our way to the title etc but Madrid have been doing it for years! Even for a club of their stature they still spend ridiculous amounts on players!!

Yep he is definitely worth £50,000,000 but Real Madrid are cheeky bastards at times and will want him for £30,000,000. We have learned from our dealings with AC Milan so I hope we can put that experience to good use in dealing with the Spanish Rags.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.