It's quiet 10, no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
dom said:
Sorry Tol but I'm beginning to smell a rat here....

I have given you floorspace for years now , but this window's input is beginning to look lame.....

Fair play if you have some firm info, but the record so far this summer suggests that you are just recyling gossip...

... sorry for not being as deferential as your hordes of acolytes...but, as the quakers said, "doff your cap to no man.."
Please don't start a witch hunt on here again mate.. seriously... don't like the thread don't read it and then start an argument. Take it for what it is and walk away if you don't like it.

dom said:

I have given you floorspace for years now , but this window's input is beginning to look lame.....

Fair play if you have some firm info, but the record so far this summer suggests that you are just recyling gossip...

... sorry for not being as deferential as your hordes of acolytes...but, as the quakers said, "doff your cap to no man.."

Slightly unfair. The press have linked us to dozens of players and Tolm has confirmed some like RVP and denied others like Sneijder. He can't know much more than that.

From a puzzle solving point of view I would like to know what time for Elgar meant in connection with Hazzard!

When you have reached the point we have we are mainly shopping for superstars and it's harder to keep these quiet so more people will speculate.

Keeps me amused in the windows at least. If I could change one thing it would be to reserve defcon one for same day or next day signings as most of the time nothing happens so it's long since lost any impact.

Overall this board would be only half as much fun without him. Just my opinion though.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
LoveCity said:
Blue Haze said:
I'm guessing we would pursue Falcao if he was available. And not just us but also Barca, Madrid, etc.

He is available, Atletico have all but said it and are under huge pressure to sell him since Porto came forward and revealed they're owed €28million by Atletico that they don't have to pay since Aguero's money went to the tax man. We'd probably have to pay Aguero-esque money for him, personally I think he's worth it and he'd command about half the wages of van Persie (as would Cavani). Clubs with debts to pay off are always selling clubs if the right offer comes along and in Atletico's case it's quite a desperate situation unlike the scum who have the revenue to deal with it.

I hope we use RVP and Cavani as decoys to pile pressure on Atletico to give us a more reasonable price for Falcao.

To me this is the guy to get. CL victory money will more than pay for his fee and wages.

dom said:

If Tolm is correct or not the input he as on these threads are entertaining and give us something to wile away the summer months until the season kicks off.

dom said:

Here we go again!

We are interested in many players all will be complicated deals. Some will get to 10% and breakdown some to 90%. A few we will complete.

Like others have said if you don't like the snippets provided by TH don't read the thread.

dom said:

Blah blah blah!

i wasnt here last time there was a to do with tolmie,and i hope it doesnt happen again,his videos are entertaining and sometimes you just get the clue and buzz off it(or you think youve got it),however 99% of the time i havent got no idea.
wht you can say about th vids is it doesnt half bulk the thread out,this must be the 5th continued on this,long may it continue,and if you dont like it stay away,he doesnt deserve abuse,he is a quality entertaining poster.and i always look out for his posts.

transfers are difficult to complete,and if he stopped we would get no insight into the rumours(not that the vids give me a clue)

sir peace frog said:
i wasnt here last time there was a to do with tolmie,and i hope it doesnt happen again,his videos are entertaining and sometimes you just get the clue and buzz off it(or you think youve got it),however 99% of the time i havent got no idea.
wht you can say about th vids is it doesnt half bulk the thread out,this must be the 5th continued on this,long may it continue,and if you dont like it stay away,he doesnt deserve abuse,he is a quality entertaining poster.and i always look out for his posts.

transfers are difficult to complete,and if he stopped we would get no insight into the rumours(not that the vids give me a clue)

well put Sir. I for one find his posts entertaining. For me its a bit like a cryptic crossword (not that I can do them). Long may Tolmie continue!

dom said:

I find this a little unfair, with regards what I have supposedly done or not done?

No problem with debate or scepticism, either, nor those who wish to hold a certain perception.

I am not willing or able to be on here 24/7, as in the guise of a live chat platform, responding to every question.

I have even tried to engage and expand this summer on what I may or not have heard, again, damned if I do...

In terms of affording me floor space, I have the same as every other blue on here, afforded it by Ric.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.