It's quiet 10, no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
tolmie's hairdoo said:
dom said:
Sorry Tol but I'm beginning to smell a rat here....

I have given you floorspace for years now , but this window's input is beginning to look lame.....

Fair play if you have some firm info, but the record so far this summer suggests that you are just recyling gossip...

... sorry for not being as deferential as your hordes of acolytes...but, as the quakers said, "doff your cap to no man.."

I find this a little unfair, with regards what I have supposedly done or not done?

No problem with debate or scepticism, either, nor those who wish to hold a certain perception.

I am not willing or able to be on here 24/7, as in the guise of a live chat platform, responding to every question.

I have even tried to engage and expand this summer on what I may or not have heard, again, damned if I do...

In terms of affording me floor space, I have the same as every other blue on here, afforded it by Ric.

Good point well made.
Now, back to business - who the f@#k are we signing. Love the clues and insight but don't think i've ever got close to cracking one !!!

For me these threads help pass the time while we wait for the season to start, if anybody's info is wrong then so what, does it really matter or do we take everything we read on the Internet as gospel? I hope all the posters continue putting the speculation and Info the have.

yep tolmie shares with us what ever he gets to know in his own way, but dealing with clubs and top players can be very tricky, it can all change at any time, ateast with tolmie we know who we are interested n who we are going for.

as for hazard , just imagine if chelsea would have lost CL final i dont think even if they were willing to match hazards demands he would want to go to a team finishing where they finished with no CL football to offer!

S!@# happens!

Thanks for whatever u share tolmie, most of us wait for you to post in this thread and forum in general.

BTW the olny good thing about chelsea winning CL was that spurs will miss out making bale possibly available, so i just hope we get bale , will soften the hazard blow, still gutted hazard wil be a great player.

Why can't people understand that the transfer forums no matter where they are this site or other are filled with people posting story's or rumours they have been told or stumbled on and yes a high number of those are wrong but on this forum we have a few members who have manage give us god knows how some inside info on transfer regarding City and have been proved right on the info they posted more times that it's wrong
And so what if TH makes us work for the info with his You tube videos and I will admit that I never get the clues right but I don't care it's all great fun
So guys come on lighten up this site wouldnt be half as much fun without the likes of TH and the others who give post transfer news
Its up to each member to either believe the posts or not but please don't abuse the poster it's not fair and if the poster keeps getting abuse they will not post again and why should they

SIDE NOTE Most of the members of this site can and do know when newbies start Wumming and the correct action is taken)

tolmie's hairdoo said:
dom said:

I have given you floorspace for years now , but this window's input is beginning to look lame.....

Fair play if you have some firm info, but the record so far this summer suggests that you are just recyling gossip...

... sorry for not being as deferential as your hordes of acolytes...but, as the quakers said, "doff your cap to no man.."

I find this a little unfair, with regards what I have supposedly done or not done?

No problem with debate or scepticism, either, nor those who wish to hold a certain perception.

I am not willing or able to be on here 24/7, as in the guise of a live chat platform, responding to every question.

I have even tried to engage and expand this summer on what I may or not have heard, again, damned if I do...

In terms of affording me floor space, I have the same as every other blue on here, afforded it by Ric.

Just out of interest mate, could you expand on the skiing clue or give us another clue to go with that one?

My morning guess is that it was De Rossi - playing on Sunday and nearly a "ski".....

tolmie's hairdoo said:
dom said:

some people are just simple tolm, its not his fault his brain isn't big enouth to comprehend info in the form of cryptic clues.

dom said:

And so it begins..........

I'm sure some people think that TH gets paid for posting, they then choose to have a moan if he's not pulling his weight.

You need to show some respect that he's used his own personal time to share the info he's received and chosen to share it with fellow Blues.

Just my opinion...........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.