It's quiet 10, no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
JoeMercer'sWay said:
sounds like we've managed to go backwards in terms of appeal despite us winning the title.

What is going on?

This may well represent the first year when we are less likely to throw lots of money at players and are looking to buy at 'fair' prices.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
sounds like we've managed to go backwards in terms of appeal despite us winning the title.

What is going on?

Probably because we don't BTOOTW no more.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
The news is not sounding positive at all on Javi Martinez :(

Fuuuuuuuuuuck!

Ah well, his loss, we move on, next!<br /><br />-- Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:21 am --<br /><br />
tolmie's hairdoo said:

Fuuuuuuuuuuck!

Ah well, his loss, we move on, next!

sambacity4eva said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:

Fuuuuuuuuuuck!

Possibly elaborate on that tolm?

There is a distinct whiff of Barca in the air, but they can't raise the buy-out cash.

Bilbao are happy to bide their time, whether it's down to Martinez, that would be speculation.

All our eggs are not in the one basket, on any target, it's just the type of players we have identified are problematic for clear reasons.

Javi Martinez would be a great player for us. Macini may have to get off his sun-bed and talk him round.

Manc in London said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:

What is going on?

This may well represent the first year when we are less likely to throw lots of money at players and are looking to buy at 'fair' prices.

There is some truth in this, albeit, our 'fair' price still puts us in a very small bracket of teams contesting the talent pool.

The club have never been more attractive, and we will discover it soon enough.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
sambacity4eva said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:

Fuuuuuuuuuuck!

There is a distinct whiff of Barca in the air, but they can't raise the buy-out cash.

Bilbao are happy to bide their time, whether it's down to Martinez, that would be speculation.

All our eggs are not in the one basket, on any target, it's just the type of players we have identified are problematic for clear reasons.

Perhaps Barca are preparing to offload one of their players, I might be wrong and tell me if i am but would Martinez leave for another spanish club as i thought he was Bilbao through and through?

sambacity4eva said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
sambacity4eva said:

Perhaps Barca are preparing to offload one of their players, I might be wrong and tell me if i am but would Martinez leave for another spanish club as i thought he was Bilbao through and through?

How would I know that?

It's a fair assumption, though, Spanish players, like Italy, tend to move within the confines of their own league.

Personally, I would love City to bite the bullet and return for De Rossi. He showed against Spain the other day what a class act he is, and playing at centre-half.

He was like a Rolls Royce at times and I can see what the fuss has been all about now for a few years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.