It's quiet 10, no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
mancityscot said:
aguero seems to be know him pretty well. he has a photo of him with matias in new york on his twitter. maybe sergio has had a word

I love the Argentinians the more the better! No doubt Kun has offered his opinion on Matias.

I can't see spurs letting both modric and bale go, you know how tight fisted they are

tolmie's hairdoo said:
BibbyBlue85 said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Rest easy, this lad is identified as a right winger for us, a squad one at that.

He made the transition early on last season and tore it up. Definitely a late developer but the talk of Argentina players.

Decent right back but very powerful and tricky winger - could be a masterstroke as fee should be less than £10m.

-- Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:06 am --

On another target....now we're talking!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jOEO_fgG3-I[/youtube]

Any chance we can have a written clue with this Tolm? Well and truly stumped with this one

Say what you seeski!

my last guess - we have been linked with Bryan Rabello the 18 year old wonder kid from Chile (chilly) so perhaps its him.

"Say what you Seeski"!

First i thought "one down 2 to go"!

Then the perv got the better of me and i thought:

"Gang Bang = GB = Gareth Bale"!

Am i close!!

r.soleofsalford said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
BibbyBlue85 said:
Any chance we can have a written clue with this Tolm? Well and truly stumped with this one

Say what you seeski!

lying there waiting to have her back door kicked in, sorry dont get it

I think he's referring to the 'Say What You See' game where you have to find hidden objects or clues on a pic..there are a number of pics on the Youtube video...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.