It's quiet 10, no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
LongsightM13 said:
The tune is called Pop Looks Bach. Nah, can't get anything from that.
Maybe a Pole with ski in their name? Lewandowski? Nah, never been linked with him.
Well and truly stumped me this one

Don't usually post on here, but picked up on the comment above. I watch a lot of Bundesliga and in the last few Dortmund games of the season it was mentioned that Lewandowski was looking to leave and we were one of the clubs interested.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
BibbyBlue85 said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Rest easy, this lad is identified as a right winger for us, a squad one at that.

He made the transition early on last season and tore it up. Definitely a late developer but the talk of Argentina players.

Decent right back but very powerful and tricky winger - could be a masterstroke as fee should be less than £10m.

-- Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:06 am --

On another target....now we're talking!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jOEO_fgG3-I[/youtube]

Any chance we can have a written clue with this Tolm? Well and truly stumped with this one

Say what you seeski!

this is a wild guess - Skiers use poles....leads me to Lewandowski - now that would be out of left field!

jollylescott said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
BibbyBlue85 said:
Any chance we can have a written clue with this Tolm? Well and truly stumped with this one

Say what you seeski!

this is a wild guess - Skiers use poles....leads me to Lewandowski - now that would be out of left field!

All I can see from that clue is all the hard work is done. All DOWNHILL from now on....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.