It's quiet 10, no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
LoveCity said:
According to Gazzetta dello Sport, Inter have made an £8million bid for Kolarov, up from a £6.5million offer we rejected. Could include Ranocchia.

I hope City reject this offer.

New to this particular thread but want to ask a quick question.

Why does Tolmie's Hairdoo post videos instead of just saying what he knows??

I understand he doesn't want to give the source away but by disclosing only the information he would still protect his source. Maybe he has answered this previously but like I said, I haven't followed this thread for long

GresleyChris said:

I understand he doesn't want to give the source away but by disclosing only the information he would still protect his source. Maybe he has answered this previously but like I said, I haven't followed this thread for long
To be honest it keeps things nice and light, and people have a good time guessing at what he's on about. I don't partake as they are over my head, but lots of posters enjoy it. You do get a couple who get a bit irate, but hey it's Bluemoon! I may be wrong here, but if someone does get it right I'm pretty sure he acknowledges it.

He has always done it this way, whether to protect source or not provides vast amounts of amusement to pass the long summer months, you will also note that usually at the appropriate time he then tells us who we are after so he does nail his so called colours to the mast. He also delves into this.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.xtranormal.com/watch/6847693/man-city-fan-spells-it-out-to-deluded-united" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.xtranormal.com/watch/6847693 ... ded-united</a>

Rammyblues said:

He has always done it this way, whether to protect source or not provides vast amounts of amusement to pass the long summer months, you will also note that usually at the appropriate time he then tells us who we are after so he does nail his so called colours to the mast. He also delves into this.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.xtranormal.com/watch/6847693/man-city-fan-spells-it-out-to-deluded-united" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.xtranormal.com/watch/6847693 ... ded-united</a>
Hahahahaha, don't think I've seen that before. Thank you. Had me in stitches!

Fair enough. Cheers for the info.

Just had to ask because it seemed to me as though we only know the real meaning to the clues once a transfer has been officially announced thus making the whole video clue game pointless.

But if people are amused and enjoy guessing then fair enough i suppose, there is a point to it all. Not my cup of tea

GresleyChris said:

Just had to ask because it seemed to me as though we only know the real meaning to the clues once a transfer has been officially announced thus making the whole video clue game pointless.

But if people are amused and enjoy guessing then fair enough i suppose, there is a point to it all. Not my cup of tea

Im sure tolmie is loosing plenty of sleep at your disdain. Yawn.

blue.behind.enemy.lines said:
GresleyChris said:

And who are you his bottom woman? The guy was only asking a question.

No need for both RVP and Cavani. I'd get one of them and sell Dzeko or Balotelli. No need to get inolved in a 'war' with Chelsea or anyone for that matter.

Bale is a no-brainer and we should go for him balls out.

Martinez will go to Barcelona. De Rossi / M'Villa should be our main prioirity in the midfield area.

Kolarov for Rannochia would be sound business. Rannochia is a very good centre back and could fill in very nicely when needed.

That ticks all the boxes (width and pace / a good centre back / a centre midfielder / a striker) very nicely.

blue.behind.enemy.lines said:

Excuse me??

What's the problem? Just asking for a bit of background as to why these video clues are used instead of just stating what information TH has been given.

Found out the reason why, and stated it wasn't my cup of tea, (partly due to my own impatience/laziness and not wanting to play games) hardly showing disdain to TH

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.