It's quiet 10, no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
grunge said:
blue.behind.enemy.lines said:
bluemonkey71 said:
We bought him for 30 mill. Hes worth at least 50 now.

We got him for 24million didn't we? I always quote that to my rags mates, with the old tag line "no value in the market"

Best one for that is Kompany for 6 mil :)

Haha agreed, I usually throw in a few of our best signings when I use my second favourite of Baconface's one liners. I'll give you a badge if you can guess my favourite one ;)

grunge said:
We got him for 24million didn't we? I always quote that to my rags mates, with the old tag line "no value in the market"

Haha agreed, I usually throw in a few of our best signings when I use my second favourite of Baconface's one liners. I'll give you a badge if you can guess my favourite one ;)

Not in my lifetime?

carlos92 said:
grunge said:

Not in my lifetime?

Haha Bingo, couldn't really be anything else really could it.
Although I feel this is a conversation for a different thread, dont want to get shouted at for going off topic.

babeblue60s said:
LoveCity said:
babeblue60s said:
Why would they want silva they have Özil.

They literally want two world class players for every position. It's been said we do too but we haven't really except up front. Their second choice left-back cost £30million and their second choice playmaker who Silva would replace cost £56million.
not to mention the 3rd choice 60m Kaka. Silva might be swayed by a potential return hone as it is widely known he is dissatisfied in England. But we can make him stay regardless of what he wants. Here is to me hoping he reacts like Modric and not Tevez.

After checking his post history, this fella has been banned as a WUM. Top reporting from a few of you guys. Nice one.

carlos92 said:

Not in my lifetime?

Haha Bingo, couldn't really be anything else really could it.
Although I feel this is a conversation for a different thread, dont want to get shouted at for going off topic.

Yep true. I am hoping both Mancini's and Silva's contracts will be signed and annouced soon or all this speculation will drive me more bonkers than I am.

Damocles said:
babeblue60s said:
LoveCity said:
They literally want two world class players for every position. It's been said we do too but we haven't really except up front. Their second choice left-back cost £30million and their second choice playmaker who Silva would replace cost £56million.
not to mention the 3rd choice 60m Kaka. Silva might be swayed by a potential return hone as it is widely known he is dissatisfied in England. But we can make him stay regardless of what he wants. Here is to me hoping he reacts like Modric and not Tevez.

After checking his post history, this fella has been banned as a WUM. Top reporting from a few of you guys. Nice one.

It was a pleasure.

Kun Aguero said:
Damocles said:
babeblue60s said:

It was a pleasure.

Well done Kun & Damo.

Damocles said:
babeblue60s said:
LoveCity said:

Nice one Damo!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.