It's quiet 10, no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
tolmie's hairdoo said:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aGSKrC7dGcY[/youtube]

I think TH's clues are a reference to Falcao. The Usher song is OMG (that is huge signing). TH refers to the hunter becoming the hunted. Falcao's nickname is El Tigre (the tiger).

After his brilliant success in the Europa league some of the media nicknamed him the 'king' of Europe. In the Depeche Mode video the character is wearing a crown.

just my cryptic opinion.

SJC said:
I am enjoying the silence to be honest, I still feel we have the best squad in the league but we will strengthen when the times right. The champions will become even harder to beat.... Roll on August.

Silence can be a good thing, embrace it, be patient, we'll all be rewarded, that's for sure!

As you say.........Roll on August!!

jollylescott said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aGSKrC7dGcY[/youtube]

I think TH's clues are a reference to Falcao. The Usher song is OMG (that is huge signing). TH refers to the hunter becoming the hunted. Falcao's nickname is El Tigre (the tiger).

After his brilliant success in the Europa league some of the media nicknamed him the 'king' of Europe. In the Depeche Mode video the character is wearing a crown.

just my cryptic opinion.

Falcao and aguero in the same team now that is OMG.

Danamy said:
SJC said:
I am enjoying the silence to be honest, I still feel we have the best squad in the league but we will strengthen when the times right. The champions will become even harder to beat.... Roll on August.

Silence can be a good thing, embrace it, be patient, we'll all be rewarded, that's for sure!

As you say.........Roll on August!!
Better silence than having your business aired in public. I agree.

Enjoy the Silence suggests to me that our main target(s) has not been picked up by the media, and that if and when they are revealed then it will be like a bomb going off. Kaboom, City drop the big one - blowing everyone else out of the water in the process.

unexpected item said:
Enjoy the Silence suggests to me that our main target(s) has not been picked up by the media, and that if and when they are revealed then it will be like a bomb going off. Kaboom, City drop the big one - blowing everyone else out of the water in the process.

Jets are fuelled and the daisycutter is loaded

unexpected item said:

This post just makes me smile and glow like the old ready break adverts!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.