It's quiet 10, no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be honest, I don't think that Falcao, Cavani or Benzema are realistic options. Maybe Jovetic but wouldn't surprise me if we'll stay with Mario, Kun, Dzeko and Carlitos next season.

unexpected item said:
Enjoy the Silence suggests to me that our main target(s) has not been picked up by the media, and that if and when they are revealed then it will be like a bomb going off. Kaboom, City drop the big one - blowing everyone else out of the water in the process.

There are only a few players that fit that criteria. One IMO is untouchable, Messi. One undesirable Tranny.

Who's left.

Iniesta?

tolmie's hairdoo said:
The hunter becomes the hunted.

Silva is going nowhere, can't say the same for some of La Liga's biggest names, though.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1RnPB76mjxI[/youtube]
I think this is a reference to Real Madrid or Bayern and their attempts to unsettle David Silva/Dzeko respectively through the media.
My guess is we have made a serious move for one of their players. Probably Madrid

I think TH's last clip "Enjoy the silence" means that the "Noisy Neighbours" are about to get very noisy indeed, and when the madness starts we will look back at these frustrating quiet times and chuckle :)

robbieh said:
unexpected item said:
Enjoy the Silence suggests to me that our main target(s) has not been picked up by the media, and that if and when they are revealed then it will be like a bomb going off. Kaboom, City drop the big one - blowing everyone else out of the water in the process.

There are only a few players that fit that criteria. One IMO is untouchable, Messi. One undesirable Tranny.

Who's left.

Iniesta?

Xavi mayhaps? Couple of top level years left in him although like Silva his ankle gives him gip..

taconinja said:
Danamy said:
SJC said:
I am enjoying the silence to be honest, I still feel we have the best squad in the league but we will strengthen when the times right. The champions will become even harder to beat.... Roll on August.

Silence can be a good thing, embrace it, be patient, we'll all be rewarded, that's for sure!

As you say.........Roll on August!!
Better silence than having your business aired in public. I agree.

Indeed.........sometimes stealth is the way to go

bobmcfc said:
With Messi and Ronaldo off limits i'd say the biggest star is probably Falcao

Nah, Falcao is by no means a house hold name, while it would no doubt be very impressive and I would love him in the team it would hardly be like a bomb going off when most people have never heard of him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.