It's quiet 10, no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
NipHolmes said:
Think about it. We need width and defensive cover. De Rossi had been very provocative with replies recently, good shout for him. Definitely think a wide man. Navas is a quality player who I've rated for years, he needs a step up and we are that step up. Not a bomb imo, Di Maria would be though. I still think its Di Maria, money being used for Modric.

-- Fri Jun 22, 2012 9:45 am --

Bluemer said:

Dzeko replacement, that's the playet we are getting. A bomb definitely.

I am still hoping for Martinez to cover for CB and mid particularly because of his youth. I think M'Vila is still on the radar and of course DDR is a legend and is only 28. Di Maria is 2 years into a 5 year contract so he will be hard to shift. I don't think Bale will come because of Levy so I would go with Gaston Ramirez.

In relation to a Dzeko replacement, I think Llorente may be a possibility. Although most may say he is not a bomb, I don't think Ibra will shift unless we cut a deal with Tevez. I don't think Napoli will let Cavani go (unfortunately).

onceabluealways said:
does anyone like me think DDR is a cheeky c*nt - had the chance to come for a reasonable amount then signs a whopping contract which potentially could cost whoever signs him an extra 10 mill.

I understand loyalty but it seems to me he knew exactly what he was doing - wanting your cake and eating it comes to mind.

On this alone I would tell him to FO

How's he eating it then? Roma has been very good to him. I respect the loyalty he has shown them. They don't deserve to lose profit on a player they developed. You'd tell DDR to gtfo? Very odd indeed.

prairiemoon said:
onceabluealways said:
does anyone like me think DDR is a cheeky c*nt - had the chance to come for a reasonable amount then signs a whopping contract which potentially could cost whoever signs him an extra 10 mill.

I understand loyalty but it seems to me he knew exactly what he was doing - wanting your cake and eating it comes to mind.

How's he eating it then? Roma has been very good to him. I respect the loyalty he has shown them. They don't deserve to lose profit on a player they developed. You'd tell DDR to gtfo? Very odd indeed.

He's eating it because it appears he signed a new 5 year deal just so Roma could potentially get the extra 10 mill. If he loves them so much then let him stay there. He knew we were interested and made his choice. Yes he's a good player (personally don't think he's as good as people think on here).

onceabluealways said:

So you wouldn't have done exactly the same thing then..?

dtc78 said:
onceabluealways said:

So you wouldn't have done exactly the same thing then..?

Maybe, just don't see why we as a club should take the hit for the sake of roma. Anyway i don't wan't to get into a debate. Whether I'm right or wrong doesn't matter it's just my opinion. If the club want to pay the money I'll still support him

onceabluealways said:

swp did exactly the same for us. the money chelsea paid kept us afloat.

fair play i say.

robbieh said:
While I know these types of lists are notoriously off beam sometimes (ie no Yaya) I would have thought that our bomb signing ought to be in the top 19 players in the world.

Here they are.

19. Luis Suarez (Liverpool & Uruguay) UP FIVE
18. Arjen Robben (Bayern Munich & Holland) DOWN ONE
17. Gareth Bale (Tottenham & Wales) UP TWO
16. Eden Hazard (Lille & Belgium) UP THREE
15. Cesc Fabregas (Barcelona & Spain) DOWN ONE
14. Manuel Neuer (Bayern Munich & Germany) DOWN THREE
13. Zlatan Ibrahimovic (AC Milan & Sweden) UP TWENTY
12. Xabi Alonso (Real Madrid & Spain) NO CHANGE
11. Neymar (Santos & Brazil) UP SIX
10. Sergio Aguero (Man City & Argentina) NO CHANGE
9. Franck Ribery (Bayern Munich & France) DOWN ONE
8. Wayne Rooney (Man United & England) UP ONE
7. Mario Gomez (Bayern Munich & Germany) NO CHANGE
6. David Silva (Man City & Spain) DOWN ONE
5. Andres Iniesta (Barcelona & Spain) UP ONE
4. Robin Van Persie (Arsenal & Holland) NO CHANGE
3. Xavi (Barcelona & Spain) NO CHANGE
2. Cristiano Ronaldo (Real Madrid & Portugal) NO CHANGE
1. Lionel Messi (Barcelona & Argentina) NO CHANGE
Think sneijder should be on this list

de niro said:
fair play i say.
right that's it then - 70+ rotating games ahead with 3 at the back, 2 wingbacks and 2 up front

-------------------------------Hart-----------------------------------
Kompany--------------------Martinez---------------------Lescott
Richards-------------------------------------------------------Bale
Robben------------------------Yaya--------------------------Silva
----------------------Aguero-----------Cavani-----------------------

-------------------------------Pantilimon------------------------------
Boyata------------------------De Rossi--------------------------Radu
Zabaleta-----------------------------------------------------------Clichy
Nasri---------------------------Barry------------------------------Milner
------------------Balotelli---------------Dzeko---------------------------

+ Fellaini, Sturridge & Johansen

Reports indicating Bayern have agreed a deal for Javi Martinez
Another target bites the dust
Only a select group of class additions in the market
I fear we may not see the additions that winning the title promised
Hope I'm wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.