It's quiet 10, no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Millennium said:
Mayor West said:
Millennium said:
What is going on?

This is going crazy, really

Previously, we used to hear rumours,some turns to be true while the majority were fakes, fair enough.

Now, we need first to solve puzzles to know the rumours, and even though, the quality of the rumours is worst.

With all due respect to your opinions, what is the benefit of this new way of exchange of rumours? It does not serve to anything.

It's to do with a little word you have obviously never heard of.

Fun.

Fun!

you are entitled to your point of view, but this is not fun for me

Enjoy your time

It doesn't have to be fun for you, so long as it's fun for others. You can go & do something else.

Joehannes said:
TonyM said:
I think it's Messi too. My only concern is ... Is he's good enough?
He's got the ability but does he track back?

Aguero
Messi
Silva
Nasri
Toure
De rossi

It would be an ok line up I guess...but we'd need an honest/put a shift in player in there too to get the ball back in the 2 minutes of the game we didn't have possession?

Millennium said:
Mayor West said:
Millennium said:
What is going on?

This is going crazy, really

Previously, we used to hear rumours,some turns to be true while the majority were fakes, fair enough.

Now, we need first to solve puzzles to know the rumours, and even though, the quality of the rumours is worst.

With all due respect to your opinions, what is the benefit of this new way of exchange of rumours? It does not serve to anything.

Fun.

Fun!

Enjoy your time

It`s weekend, let your hair down..

Neville Kneville said:
Millennium said:
Mayor West said:

Fun.

Fun!

Enjoy your time

It doesn't have to be fun for you, so long as it's fun for others. You can go & do something else.

Mr. K. intelligent

It is obvious that it does not have to be fun for me to share my point of view about the subject.

If bale goes to barca then messi becomes available. He's been top dog at barca for so long that he's not gonna be happy being the 2nd best player at the camp nou all of a sudden

mrbelfry said:
If bale goes to barca then messi becomes available. He's been top dog at barca for so long that he's not gonna be happy being the 2nd best player at the camp nou all of a sudden

Will be surprised if you reel anyone in...

mrbelfry said:

Yeah you av point there.......

mrbelfry said:

Why the fuck would Bale be top dog at Barcelona? Messi is 10x the player he is.

Millennium said:
Neville Kneville said:
Millennium said:
Fun!

Enjoy your time

Mr. K. intelligent

It is obvious that it does not have to be fun for me to share my point of view about the subject.

But you can't get away from the free will argument.

It's up to Tolmie to do what he likes, and it's up to you to not bother with it if you don't like it.

Of course you still have the right to complain - but what's the point really? Certainly won't change his mind about the way he posts things

Millennium said:
Neville Kneville said:
Millennium said:
Fun!

Enjoy your time

Mr. K. intelligent

But you have contributed nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.