It's quiet 10, no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Madrid will definitely sell one of their midfielders since Modric is a matter of time.

grunge said:
Neville Kneville said:
Millennium said:
you have earned my respect sir

Thank you

He won't sleep now.

-- Fri Jun 22, 2012 3:35 pm --

grunge said:
No Worries mate.

By the same note, As you have experienced, other members get very defensive ( sometimes rightly, sometimes not ) when people question Tolm's way of posting.

For me, it's not about being defensive it's about how people seem to think they are owed something & that the bloke is obliged to do stuff in a way that suits them.

He owes them nothing.

No, he doesn't owe anyone anything, But its far easier just to explain why he does what he does so people actually know rather than entering what seems to be a weekly argument on here.

Every time someone asks why Tolm posts clues rather than direct info there's usually 3-4+ pages of to and fro of arguments or insults.

Or people could just read the part of the title that say's "no apologie's!"

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.deltaworld.org/sport/Laporta-ensures-that-the-current-Board-wanted-to-take-Puyol-Xavi-and-Vald-s-to-end-La-Masia/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.deltaworld.org/sport/Laporta ... -La-Masia/</a>

interesting.

1974Blue said:
grunge said:
Neville Kneville said:
He won't sleep now.

-- Fri Jun 22, 2012 3:35 pm --

For me, it's not about being defensive it's about how people seem to think they are owed something & that the bloke is obliged to do stuff in a way that suits them.

He owes them nothing.

No, he doesn't owe anyone anything, But its far easier just to explain why he does what he does so people actually know rather than entering what seems to be a weekly argument on here.

Every time someone asks why Tolm posts clues rather than direct info there's usually 3-4+ pages of to and fro of arguments or insults.

Or people could just read the part of the title that say's "no apologie's!"

If you dont read this forum or are new to it you are going to have no clue what that "No apologies!" means or references.

Thats my last post on this subject as Im not going to get bogged down in semantics about whats better to do, tell them why he post cryptic clues or to cause boring thread bloating arguments every week or so for no reason.

Just think of it from the perspective of a newbie, if you were one how would you feel if you got shouted down for asking a perfectly legitimate question.

I know this is a bit vague but Iniesta wore the number 24 shirt for Barcelona for four years before swapping to number 8 in 2007. Current no 24 is Andreu Fontas he's a central defender. Just a thought!

im starting to think Gerard Piqué fits the bill, we need a CB as that was one of our problem area's when Kompany got suspended.

What we need is Tolms current motto'

The main area's we need to reinforce are, not including the possible sales.

Centre Back ( Kompany Cover/Lescott competition )
Box to Box midfielder ( Yaya cover/Competition )
Wingers.

Manchester City are set to make another move to sign Barcelona full-back Dani Alves. According to reports in Spain they have offered £12m and Aleksandar Kolarov for the 29-year-old Brazilian.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.