It's quiet 10, no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Rammyblues said:
Here's an update for you mate...having read this fucking thread from start to finish I have just wasted 40 bastard minutes of my life which I will never get back.

Hearsay...This is all it is.

Cheers just another typical day in the transfer forum on BM then!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Honestly mate...From Messi to RVP to Tranny to Iniesta....People need to get a grip and just let the club do what they need to do...TH is throwing scraps and most are trying to work out his cryptic messages..Now I know he is an ITK but come on...
Honestly mate.... I disagree this forum is for transfer news agreed, but this thread is for rumour, guesswork and a bit of fun and always has been. So get a grip enjoy it or leave it.

grunge said:
tomhawley said:
Zabaleta is a right back - not a defensive midfielder

If I recall we bought and played him as a DM, His Wiki Page says DM/Full back.

Although I did just read an interview with him ( <a class="postlink" href="http://www.thenational.ae/sport/football/pablo-zabaleta-a-player-for-all-positions" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.thenational.ae/sport/footbal ... -positions</a> ) where he says he is a natural RB.

So I'll hold my hands up to that one. Either way, He can play pretty much anywhere :)

I remember Tim Vickery saying that he was a previously a right sided midfielder and that he was converted from this position to RB. Zaba has played in that position a few times for us; last year against Aris and Dynamo Kiev I think. I don't know whether that is put he always seems to know his stuff on players, perhaps not tactics, and would have followed Zaba's career progression since his emergence in Argentina.

i8rags said:
Rammyblues said:

Honestly mate...From Messi to RVP to Tranny to Iniesta....People need to get a grip and just let the club do what they need to do...TH is throwing scraps and most are trying to work out his cryptic messages..Now I know he is an ITK but come on...
Honestly mate.... I disagree this forum is for transfer news agreed, but this thread is for rumour, guesswork and a bit of fun and always has been. So get a grip enjoy it or leave it.

I will have that mate...But Messi.........I cannot help but laugh..

City Raider said:
Joehannes said:
City Raider said:
don't see how alves as a winger is a system fit, mancini doesnt play with wingers, if he comes its as a rb
"we don't play with wingers", how often I've heard this blurted out , but only half as often as I've heard "we need an extra dimension" in reply

it doesnt really matter what anyone thinks or wants, the only factor is how mancini wants his teams set-up and the overwhelming evidence is that it's without wingers

You can't play with something you don't have. If we could have signed Sanchez it would be a different story.

alky313 said:
City Raider said:
Joehannes said:
"we don't play with wingers", how often I've heard this blurted out , but only half as often as I've heard "we need an extra dimension" in reply

it doesnt really matter what anyone thinks or wants, the only factor is how mancini wants his teams set-up and the overwhelming evidence is that it's without wingers

You can't play with something you don't have. If we could have signed Sanchez it would be a different story.

true

i8rags said:
Rammyblues said:

I was going to say the same thing it's the transfer forum when all is said and done

grunge said:
tomhawley said:
Zabaleta is a right back - not a defensive midfielder

If I recall we bought and played him as a DM, His Wiki Page says DM/Full back.

Although I did just read an interview with him ( <a class="postlink" href="http://www.thenational.ae/sport/football/pablo-zabaleta-a-player-for-all-positions" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.thenational.ae/sport/footbal ... -positions</a> ) where he says he is a natural RB.

So I'll hold my hands up to that one. Either way, He can play pretty much anywhere :)

Good player and bought to replace Corluka at right back. I remember Balague talking about him being a right back when we signed him saying that the only winger who gave him trouble in Spain was Messi. (Presumably when he played wider under Rijkaard).
He has played right &left back as well as center mifield for us though.

Well having trawled through the pages until the last TH video it is quite clear that all our signing will come from Barca and solve all our problems.

Messi - We need another midget striker plus we would have the three amigos playing up front., Dzeko seems as though out the door
Iniesta - plugs that gap on the left wing and is a reasonable player
Pique - addresses the defensive situation
Alves - allows Zab to play at left back allowing us to sell Kolorov.

Looks like De Rossi as cover or to put pressure on NDJ to sign.

Would the above signings give that OMG/WOW factor suspect so.
Would our squad be improved - I suspect so.
Would we be able to afford these players well with the sale of Dzeko, Kolorov, Ade RSC and bridge would no doubt generate sufficient income for us to continue to be ahead on FFPR.

I am on something i hear you say? would you all like some? :-)

im not quite sure where 24 thing came from but if its barca and 24, messi is still 24 untill the 24th june

My video on how I see the transfer forum

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GcFTjWOdg8M&feature=related" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GcFTjWOd ... re=related</a>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.