It's quiet 10, no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
City Raider said:
it doesnt really matter what anyone thinks or wants, the only factor is how mancini wants his teams set-up and the overwhelming evidence is that it's without wingers

Fausto Salsano, one of the men closest to Mancini at the club, said in May that wingers are a priority this summer.

"Our squad is competitive and we will reinforce in midfield and further in front, with a few wingers who have different characteristics. The objective is three or four important players to add to an already strong side."

LoveCity said:
City Raider said:
it doesnt really matter what anyone thinks or wants, the only factor is how mancini wants his teams set-up and the overwhelming evidence is that it's without wingers

Fausto Salsano, one of the men closest to Mancini at the club, said in May that wingers are a priority this summer.

"Our squad is competitive and we will reinforce in midfield and further in front, with a few wingers who have different characteristics. The objective is three or four important players to add to an already strong side."

yeah i remember reading that, we'll see - i'm not saying we don't need different types of players, just that in the big games he'll revert to type

City Raider said:
LoveCity said:
City Raider said:

yeah i remember reading that, we'll see - i'm not saying we don't need different types of players, just that in the big games he'll revert to type

we need to constantly evolve to ensure we get the quick start we did last season, difference is hopefully our plan b/c will be stronger so that we can keep delivering that form throughout the season.

Been at work without access, 40 pages in a day is an awful lot of being quiet. I take it we are after Cavani, De Rossi and someone from RM/Barca. Higuaine, Sahin or Alves. Is that about it? Or am I barking up the wrong tree. I hope these forty pages havent been to discuss the merits of Falcao /RVP/Cavani? Any chance of an update.

Rammyblues said:
Been at work without access, 40 pages in a day is an awful lot of being quiet. I take it we are after Cavani, De Rossi and someone from RM/Barca. Higuaine, Sahin or Alves. Is that about it? Or am I barking up the wrong tree. I hope these forty pages havent been to discuss the merits of Falcao /RVP/Cavani? Any chance of an update.

Barcelona, 24, going dark, getting started.

Rammyblues said:

Here's an update for you mate...having read this fucking thread from start to finish I have just wasted 40 bastard minutes of my life which I will never get back.

Hearsay...This is all it is.

Here's an update for you mate...having read this fucking thread from start to finish I have just wasted 40 bastard minutes of my life which I will never get back.

Cheers just another typical day in the transfer forum on BM then!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Rammyblues said:

Paper-talk followed by wishful thinking. It's a good game of Football Manager for some and wile's away the days without City.

Rammyblues said:

Cheers just another typical day in the transfer forum on BM then!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Honestly mate...From Messi to RVP to Tranny to Iniesta....People need to get a grip and just let the club do what they need to do...TH is throwing scraps and most are trying to work out his cryptic messages..Now I know he is an ITK but come on...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.