It's quiet 10, no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
mikeyboyowilde said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
mikeyboyowilde said:
Not really, I have named at least 7 players there that are better than him.

that's not 10.

Ronaldo-yes, Messi-yes, Aguero-yes, Rooney-I'm sure Falcao could score as many tap-ins against mediocre teams, Ibra-too inconsistent, Cavani < Falcao, Benzema < Higuain, Tevez-when he bothers, Neymar-unproven outside of South America.

okay so if he is better than all them players, how come chelsea didnt buy him while they had the chance instead he ended up at athletico madrid a average side in a decent league other than that if you think he is better than them players, I am not willing to listen to your argument as it is a complete lack of football knowledge.

15 seconds onwards...
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r9c0o0XgFy4[/youtube]

JoeMercer'sWay said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Please rest easy on Silva, going nowhere and a new contract still in the pipe.

Forget Huntelaar, forget Ozil, forget Falcao, Tranny, and both Bale and RVP as it stands.

Hopefully, we will all get to see why.

well what's left then? unless we're putting up the biggest smokescreen ever recorded in transfer history.

are we looking up to the heavens or digging trenches, because with what you're saying it's the latter.
Maybe we're in for Javi Martinez again? Or possibly Iniesta or Xavi? Honestly I'm stumped. I love Martinez but would that qualify as dropping a bomb on the market?

tolmie's hairdoo said:

Forget Huntelaar, forget Ozil, forget Falcao, Tranny, and both Bale and RVP as it stands.

Di Maria and Cavani :)

tolmie's hairdoo said:

Blimey Tolm, is there many left? Bit gutted about Bale if we're out of the running for him, oh well in sir Bob we trust...

JoeMercer'sWay said:
mikeyboyowilde said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
that's not 10.

Ronaldo-yes, Messi-yes, Aguero-yes, Rooney-I'm sure Falcao could score as many tap-ins against mediocre teams, Ibra-too inconsistent, Cavani < Falcao, Benzema < Higuain, Tevez-when he bothers, Neymar-unproven outside of South America.

okay so if he is better than all them players, how come chelsea didnt buy him while they had the chance instead he ended up at athletico madrid a average side in a decent league other than that if you think he is better than them players, I am not willing to listen to your argument as it is a complete lack of football knowledge.

lol, okay...

how come Real/Barca/Chelsea didn't buy Silva then? Because he came to us aha

why did Barca get rid of Yaya? because he couldnt get in there team

Why is Neymar still at Santos? because he is waiting for the world cup even know it is well known he is going to sign for either real or barca

Why is Cavani only at Napoli? they were in the champions league last season and got to the quarters what about athletico

Why did Aguero only come to us? because were better than athletico by about a million miles

but as you're the fountain of all football knowledge despite evidently knowing the square root of fuck all let's leave it there.

Didnt say I was but I know more than you it would be hard for me not too seen as you know absolute nothing

tolmie's hairdoo said:

It's a bit like Christmas. You wanna know what's in those parcels- but you still want the surprise. Very excited!When's Father Christmas coming Tolmie? And can we have a new song?

mikeyboyowilde said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
mikeyboyowilde said:

lol, okay...

Why is Neymar still at Santos? because he is waiting for the world cup even know it is well known he is going to sign for either real or barca

Why is Cavani only at Napoli? they were in the champions league last season and got to the quarters what about athletico

Why did Aguero only come to us? because were better than athletico by about a million miles

but as you're the fountain of all football knowledge despite evidently knowing the square root of fuck all let's leave it there.

Didnt say I was but I know more than you it would be hard for me not too seen as you know absolute nothing

Do I now? so where did Aguero come from? if it's good enough for him why not Falcao?

you failed to answer all my above points.

you're an idiot.

2104401-8710-rec.jpg

Who do you want Sergio? Oh those two!

mikeyboyowilde said:
wahooblue said:
mikeyboyowilde said:
yawn with the falcao talk, he is so overrated on this thread its unreal

Career stats:

Tevez: 154 goals in 345 appearances. Goal every 2.2 games.

Falcao: 157 goals in 245 appearances. Goal every 1.6 games.

-- Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:01 am --

mikeyboyowilde said:
ronaldo, messi, aguero, robin van persie, rooney, ibrahimovic, cavani, benzema, tevez, neymar there you go pal all better than falcao.

What fucking metric are you using to come to that conclusion...

why are you using stats like that? you can't use them in a argument because i just say tevez has been playing in the best league in the world while falcao has not, while falcao has been racking up goals in the europa league tevez has been busy playing in the biggest european competition so no point in using stats unless they are relevant to what we are talking about.

Those are career stats. 4 years at Boca and 2 at Corinthians hardly constitute playing in the best league in the world.

So if career stats is not your metric...what is it (asking again)?

JoeMercer'sWay said:
mikeyboyowilde said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
lol, okay...

Do I now? so where did Aguero come from? if it's good enough for him why not Falcao?

you failed to answer all my above points.

you're an idiot.

i didnt say he wasnt, at the beginning i said he is a good player but because you overrated him so much you have gone on too say he is better than a bunch of the worlds best strikers. i honestly don't care what you think you ask most neutral football fans whether he is better than them players i named earlier than it would be a instant no.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.