It's quiet 10, no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
tolmie's hairdoo said:
jimmy blue shoes said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Someone had started a thread saying both Pep and Messi were signing, clear at the time was direct sarcasm!

You can forget those two, too!

We can still have a Messi thread, we've got one for every other fucker.

Too many blues thinking about what they want and not what City need.

I wonder what constitutes a world class talent on here these days, outside Messi and Tranny, some will never be satisfied with our business.

Which is certainly bigger than talking to clubs like Arsenal, Spurs, and half of Serie A.

doesn't mean the best players from those clubs aren't better than the squad players at Barca or Real.

If we signed Pedro, Keita, Granero then they wouldn't be more than squad players here, as we're meant to be aiming to be at the level of Barca and Real, so why should we take their deadwood?

What City need is a few pieces of top quality in a couple of positions where we were a little bare last season.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
jimmy blue shoes said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Someone had started a thread saying both Pep and Messi were signing, clear at the time was direct sarcasm!

I wonder what constitutes a world class talent on here these days, outside Messi and Tranny, some will never be satisfied with our business.

Which is certainly bigger than talking to clubs like Arsenal, Spurs, and half of Serie A.
Wings?

tolmie's hairdoo said:
jimmy blue shoes said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:

You're right our team are Champions and I love em all. Just like the entertainment value really. Keeps me happy for hours.

Well the positions we need are two wingers and a central defender, so tolmie must be in about one of these positions.

Pedro. I've said it before and I'll say it again. He would be superb. Blistering pace and a brilliant finisher. Just what we need. Width and pace in abundance.

Ovo said:
Pedro. I've said it before and I'll say it again. He would be superb. Blistering pace and a brilliant finisher. Just what we need. Width and pace in abundance.
Pedro-sanchez.jpg

Ovo said:

Been a champion of Pedro on here myself, as have a few others. If they're insistent on replacing him with Cuenca (Apparently though Tello is now on his way out?) he would be far too good to pass up. He's not exactly clocking on either!

adrianr said:
Ovo said:

Been a champion of Pedro on here myself, as have a few others. If they're insistent on replacing him with Cuenca (Apparently though Tello is now on his way out?) he would be far too good to pass up. He's not exactly clocking on either!

Agree with every word sir.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.