It's quiet 10, no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lucky13 said:
Mayor West said:
Well the positions we need are two wingers and a central defender, so tolmie must be in about one of these positions.

When did Mancini say this?
He said he was happy with his strikers.

It's obvious with Nasri, Silva, Tevez, Yaya and AJ that we don't need an attacking midfielder

Don't need a Keeper with Hart and Pantillimon.

I am not sure we need anyone, but we could possibly do with another centre-back as Toure will probably be going to the African Cup again, and it's also possible he maybe sold.

MonsallBlue said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
jimmy blue shoes said:
It was monday morning. He said "Just waiting for it to get Messi!"

Someone had started a thread saying both Pep and Messi were signing, clear at the time was direct sarcasm!

You can forget those two, too!

So who do we NOT forget? ;)

There is nobody left!!!!

No offence but Steven Gerrard wouldn't get a kaboom from me , 5 years past his best lookin ok in a shit England side .

[bigimg]http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-N-YQaTT7bsY/Tw69o8hi3YI/AAAAAAAAAh0/lMjPgTndY8s/s1600/downtown_san_diego_quiet_zone.jpg[/bigimg]

andyhinch said:
wahooblue said:
MonsallBlue said:
So who do we NOT forget? ;)

There is nobody left!!!!
I've fucking left this getting painfully!!

So, Tolmie said we are hunting for La Liga's best players and if we get who he hopes we get we will be happy to have gotten this player(s) over Falcao, Ronaldo, Bale, and RVP. That is a damn bold statement.

Even if we signed Iniesta, Cavani, and Martinez...I don't know if that would be enough. I think you would have to add De Rossi to the list as well (Javi being bought as a CB). That might (IMO) be enough to reach the standard that Tolmie has set.

andyhinch said:
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
jimmy blue shoes said:
Don't know how to find the quote but Tolmie did make a cheeky little post about it getting Messi in here!

spotted in Alderly Edge apparently...................
Now that I would if herd
Wtf.<br /><br />-- Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:24 pm --<br /><br />Apart from the, Martinez, Hummels, Lewandowki, Khadera, Higuains off this world, which I think are all world class, what about Neymar as an outside bet.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Please rest easy on Silva, going nowhere and a new contract still in the pipe.

Forget Huntelaar, forget Ozil, forget Falcao, Tranny, and both Bale and RVP as it stands.

Hopefully, we will all get to see why.

Agree, Bale is going elsewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.