It's quiet 10, no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It would be interesting to see how many players we have been linked to in this thread with no real tangible evidence, whether be it from the vid's, posts or general guessing?

It will also be interesting to see our 1st signing and how it relates to all these links, only to see which FF Manager claims to have been right.

20sbc07 said:
Neville Kneville said:
20sbc07 said:
By that logic I'll assume a striker is on the way out and say we're after Cavani.

We'll be looking for someone like De Rossi in midfield.

Going by Tolmies Barcelona video and the fact we have no speed up front other than Aguero, I'll say Pedro (or maybe Afellay)

Wouldn't be surprised if we're after another centre back too.

You could be right, I have no idea, but how the fuck you've worked that out about a sriker leaving from any of those comments baffles me completely.

We were after Van Persie then Tolmie said that was off and we should go to the Cavani thread. He also said Mancini really wanted Cavani. I don't think we'd have 5 strikers next season so someone must be leaving.

If we sign him we have Cavani, Tevez, Aguero, Dzeko, Mario, RSC, Giudetti, Adebayor.... 8 Strikers

If we sign him we have Cavani, Tevez, Aguero, Dzeko, Mario, RSC, Giudetti, Adebayor.... 8 Strikers

Yes, but we know Ade RSC will be on their way that takes us to six, I see Sunderland have been sniffing round Guidetti to take on loan which is five.

We don't know what the relationship between Tevez and Mancini is like whether all bridges have been mended Tolmie indicated that irrespective of wages there is no point financially to getting rid. We have heard that Bayern are supposedly agreed deal with Dzeko's representatives but nothing agreed with club (reminds me of the Boetang deal in many respects). I like Dzeko as a person and a footballer but despite his goal scoring feats IMO he wasn't best suited to rotation policy and no doubt rotation will again figure prominently this season. I can't see how we can keep those five happy. Kia has been conspicuous by his absence so far and nothing other than I am happy, settled has come from the Tevez camp. If four strikers are the maximum the only conclusion I can draw is that unfortunately Dzeko will make way. On the Cavani front all the videos recently point to him and with the tentative suggestions that Napoli have already found his sucessor. IMO it will be Cavani in and Dzeko out. Whether I agree with this is immaterial it is I believe how Mancini sees the squad next season that matters.

Rammyblues said:
there any potential time frames for our first movement th/danamy ?

TH reckoned that the party would begin in about a fortnight some time last week, if that helps.

cheers pal, think i may need to give this thread a miss for a week or so if thats the case, its driving me potty haha

cheers pal, think i may need to give this thread a miss for a week or so if thats the case, its driving me potty haha

No chance, you will be addicted to this thread as the rest of us. Lost count of the times I have said that. :-)

Barcelona preparing a monster bid for our Kompany according to media in Belgium.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.nieuwsblad.be/article/detail.aspx?articleid=DMF20120622_023" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.nieuwsblad.be/article/detail ... 120622_023</a>

And Anderlecht have asked for Abu for loan next season.

Barcelona haven't enough money to bid for Kompany unless they involve Messi as part of the deal. Even then they will struggle to meet our valuation. :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.