It's quiet 10, no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
richards30 said:
Vagivoovoo said:
So Bale isn't coming. Already a bit of FAIL in this thread.
how do you still survive on this forum mate??

One of a few on here with obvious new user names after being banned before.

Only here to flame and cause shit imo.

Vagivoovoo said:
waspish said:
Vagivoovoo said:
Don't agree. You can't stand still in football and things always need freshening up.

Your right there even though our team is far superior than the Scum you should always try and improve on what you av! Still think we'll sign 1 maybe 2 excellent players :)
We should be expecting two at least. The outs need sorting quick smart.

Do you seriously believe, in that empty shell like thing resting on your shoulders,that Bob and the Hierarchy are just sat at home twiddling their fooking fingers ??
The more I read your posts,convinces me you aint a Blue by a very long way !

We had difficult times in the winter months breaking down teams that played us narrowly. Bare minimum should be an inexpensive winger. There is no need for us to stubbornly refuse to acknowledge this necessity.

Blue Haze said:
We had difficult times in the winter months breaking down teams that played us narrowly. Bare minimum should be an inexpensive winger. There is no need for us to stubbornly refuse to acknowledge this necessity.

We already have an nexpensive winger in AJ. If we are to sign a winger he needs to be fast and top draw otherwise we are no better off. Bob needs a winger he can rely on to deliver. Personally don't have a prob with AJ , i think he should have been used a lot more last season

Well it's not too late to keep Weiss if other targets fall through, there is a long queue to sign him with PSV being the latest.

mancini-2.jpg

He moves in mysterious ways his wonders to perform

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.