It's quiet 10, no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damocles said:
Right, I'm starting handing out warnings and bans. Calm down please.

facebook%20like.jpg

corky1970 said:
FantasyIreland said:
He must lead a very sad existence.Banning him would probably be the tipping point.

sad existance???

i have a great house, new bmw, beautiful wife and very handsome and clever son, it happens to be my wedding anniversary today, 10 years married, all i posted was today will be joyfull , and it is, !
now because you are a needy **** and want to know info like a child wants a lolly, you see your arse.

grow a sense of humour you mouth breather

House car wife son.... priorities bud....priorities.;)

Happy anniversary mate...........that is til wifey sees this post..:)

Mancio said:
Lucio has terminated with Inter. could still give a couple of good years

If Kolo went and Lucio fancied a year in the Premiership, maybe working with some youngsters, I'd be okay with this.

corky1970 said:
FantasyIreland said:
He must lead a very sad existence.Banning him would probably be the tipping point.

sad existance???

i have a great house, new bmw, beautiful wife and very handsome and clever son, it happens to be my wedding anniversary today, 10 years married, all i posted was today will be joyfull , and it is, !
now because you are a needy **** and want to know info like a child wants a lolly, you see your arse.

You're level pegging with the mighty quinn for fav poster at the moment - splendid work!!!

View From a Blue guy on Twitter (does he post here?) is saying RvP wants to come to City and things are happening to get it done. Also added the club would like to sell Tevez but no one willing to take him, probably because of his wages. Not a WUM type: <a class="postlink" href="https://twitter.com/#!/viewfromablue" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">https://twitter.com/#!/viewfromablue</a>

corky1970 said:
FantasyIreland said:

sad existance???

Congratulations Corky

Its Mrs Richfans and my 10th Wedding Anniversary as well today -; it really has been a quiet transfer window so far if this is all the news we have plenty of time left though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.