It's quiet 10, no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
nmc said:
It's quiet really sums up this summer. Even Tolmie has gone quiet. Either the club are struggling or they have fixed all the leaks. I'm certain it will end up a successful summer but it's frustrating when you don't know what's going on. I keep telling myself to be patient but checking this site for updates every few hours doesn't help!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I know he has, I look forward to reading his posts, and he has gone very quiet, he's not posted anything on Twitter since Hazard decided to go the Chelski!!

Seems we have a log jam.

Italy are in finals of Euros so can't do anything about De Rossi (if we are in for him)
RVP yet to make up his mind (probably on his holibobs)
Without knowing what RVP is doing we don't know whether

a) Sell Dzeko or

b) Send Tevez to RM with Sahin coming to us.

Happy days. :-)

Tevez City said:
It seems RVP will be the only signing this summer according to the media so far.

The fact that you believe "the meedja" says it all.

What on earth is wrong with some of you lot? So what if Corky is winding people up, I remember a point when us blues could laugh at ourselves and take a joke no matter what. Your all going into a meltdown and calling for him to be banned like he is a mass murderer. He was taking the piss on a forum. At the end of the day we will sign who we sign that may even be nobody. Just down the road from my house was that gas explosion and people have lost their livelyhoods, and one family has lost their little 18 month year old boy so just think how pathetic you sound bickering on here. Get on with it and have a laugh. Stop crying and shut up.

Stillsy said:
What on earth is wrong with some of you lot? So what if Corky is winding people up, I remember a point when us blues could laugh at ourselves and take a joke no matter what. Your all going into a meltdown and calling for him to be banned like he is a mass murderer. He was taking the piss on a forum. At the end of the day we will sign who we sign that may even be nobody. Just down the road from my house was that gas explosion and people have lost their livelyhoods, and one family has lost their little 18 month year old boy so just think how pathetic you sound bickering on here. Get on with it and have a laugh. Stop crying and shut up.

Absolutely spot on - if anyone else other than Tolmie had put the clues on he has which lets be honest have indicated - Big O signing (any day now) clues to Bale / RVP then RVP / Bale not happening etc etc. people on here would want the person strung up. By the way I'm not having a go myself.

I treat this forum as something to pass the time whlst working at home, if i get some info or a laugh now and again then so be it

Perhaps Corky should have said "we're not signing anyone tomorrow"..

That would have then upset a completey different set of posters..
No matter what is posted on here there will always be a minority who get upset.

But this gives much amusement to the neutrals. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.